Summer Internship with BMW India – Accounting & Finance – Gurgaon, India

April 27th, 2012 23 comments

May be the journey of owning a BMW one day starts with interning with it today! This internship with BMW, India (www.bmw.in) can be a great launch pad for MBA/Commerce graduates who are looking for a career in Accounting & Finance. The last date to apply is 10th May 2012 – hurry!

About the internship: – The selected intern

1. will be a part of the Financial Reporting (Accounting) Team;
2. will be responsible for an identified project;
3. and will support the team on daily projects.

# of internships available: – 1

Who can apply:  – Commerce graduates or MBA Finance students with advanced knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Excel and Visio. Good communication skills and proficiency in English language is a must.

Location: – Gurgaon, India

Duration: – 6 months

Start date: – May’12

Stipend: – Negotiable + Pick and drop facility with in Delhi-NCR would be provided

How to apply: – If all set, go ahead and apply here. Don’t forget to answer the internship specific question. The last date for applications is 10th May 2012– Hurry!

You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.

Comments

comments

Like Internshala on Facebook
  1. Thansil
    May 8th, 2012 at 00:17 | #1

Hey.! I am very much interested to work for BMW.. I am 2nd year MBA student specialized in marketing and HR and my internship period is for two months..! Can i apply..?

2. anul
    May 10th, 2012 at 18:51 | #3

hi ! I am a M.Com from the symbiosis college of arts and commerce and currently pursuing my mba (finance). i am applying for the internship but the application form asks for a roll no. i dont know what is required in that column. your help would be appreciated.

3. neeraj yadav
    May 11th, 2012 at 14:08 | #5

hey i am very much interested for this internship.. i am doing BBA from Lancaster university,UK and i have given my 2nd year exams..

4. anul
    May 11th, 2012 at 16:10 | #7

Thank you very much Sarvesh. I have filled the application form. I also wish to know by when would I be informed about the results. As they expected the intern to start in May and it is almost half way through the month.
    Thank You.

5. sidra mairaj
    June 14th, 2012 at 10:08 | #8

hello sir, i am sidra mairaj from delhi persuing my MBA from IBS bangalore, is very much interested in doing my summer internship from “BMW”. I would like to request to take my request into consideration and guide me with further steps.

thanking you

6. Himanshu Malpotra
    August 21st, 2012 at 12:01 | #10

Hello
    I want to apply for internship in BMW . My internship period is 3 months.
    How can I apply,suggest me?

7. November 1st, 2012 at 14:04 | #12

can u plz tell me when does the next internship starts??

8. November 3rd, 2012 at 00:21 | #13

@urvashi
    Hi Urvashi – Stay tuned to Internshala. We will update the post when the internship opens. Have you subscribed to us? http://blog.internshala.com/internshala-subscribe/

Many thanks
    LinkedIn-http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
    Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

9. anurag yadav
    January 7th, 2013 at 23:47 | #14

respected sir,
    I m an engineering student doing btech in mechanical engineering and its my 3rd year.I wanted to ask that how can i apply for a summer training in BMW . plzz i have a lot of confusions regarding this matter,so kindly help me.
    thanking you.

10. sourav mukherjee
    January 30th, 2013 at 10:06 | #16

respeted sir,
    i am an undergraduate 2nd year student doing bstat(bachelor of statistics) from ISI(indian statistical institute). Is there any possibility to apply for a summer intern in some statistical field in BMW? kindly help me and oblige…thanking you.

11. prince verma
    January 2nd, 2014 at 13:24 | #17

sir,
    my name is prince kumar verma persuing b.tech(me)2ndyr . please provide me rhthe name of institute and companies where i can get internship in summer 2014.
    thanq ….

12. January 4th, 2014 at 12:32 | #18

Hi Prince,

Please go through the following link and see if you find any relevant internship: http://internshala.com/internships/engineering-internship

Please subscribe to Internshala – http://www.internshala.com/subscribe/ to receive future relevant internships in your inbox.

Many thanks & Happy New Year,
    Team Internshala.
    LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
    facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

13. KAJAL
    February 3rd, 2014 at 22:10 | #19

sir,
    my name is kajal arora persuing mba 1st yr . please provide me rhthe name of institute and companies where i can get internship in summer 2014.
    thanq ….

14. jaijeet
    February 4th, 2014 at 22:52 | #20

hello sir, i am jaijeet from jaipur persuing my B.TECH
    from RUT KOTA, I M very much interested in doing my
    summer internship(June 2014) from “BMW”. I think that my profile shall match their requirements so I would like to request to take my request into consideration and guide me with further steps

15. Anu
    March 3rd, 2014 at 11:42 | #22

Dear sir,
    Myself Anu pursuing ACCA right now. I completed my graduation in B Com. Do you have any opportunity for summer internship ?

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Refund & Cancellation Policy