Summer Internship with BMW India – Accounting & Finance – Gurgaon, India

May be the journey of owning a BMW one day starts with interning with it today! This internship with BMW, India (www.bmw.in) can be a great launch pad for MBA/Commerce graduates who are looking for a career in Accounting & Finance. The last date to apply is 10th May 2012 – hurry!

About the internship: – The selected intern

1. will be a part of the Financial Reporting (Accounting) Team;
2. will be responsible for an identified project;
3. and will support the team on daily projects.

# of internships available: – 1

Who can apply:  – Commerce graduates or MBA Finance students with advanced knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Excel and Visio. Good communication skills and proficiency in English language is a must.

Location: – Gurgaon, India

Duration: – 6 months

Start date: – May’12

Stipend: – Negotiable + Pick and drop facility with in Delhi-NCR would be provided

How to apply: – If all set, go ahead and apply here. Don’t forget to answer the internship specific question. The last date for applications is 10th May 2012– Hurry!

You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.

27 thoughts on “Summer Internship with BMW India – Accounting & Finance – Gurgaon, India

• May 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Hey.! I am very much interested to work for BMW.. I am 2nd year MBA student specialized in marketing and HR and my internship period is for two months..! Can i apply..?

• May 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM

hi ! I am a M.Com from the symbiosis college of arts and commerce and currently pursuing my mba (finance). i am applying for the internship but the application form asks for a roll no. i dont know what is required in that column. your help would be appreciated.

• May 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM

hey i am very much interested for this internship.. i am doing BBA from Lancaster university,UK and i have given my 2nd year exams..

• May 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Thank you very much Sarvesh. I have filled the application form. I also wish to know by when would I be informed about the results. As they expected the intern to start in May and it is almost half way through the month.
    Thank You.

• June 14, 2012 at 10:08 AM

hello sir, i am sidra mairaj from delhi persuing my MBA from IBS bangalore, is very much interested in doing my summer internship from “BMW”. I would like to request to take my request into consideration and guide me with further steps.

thanking you

• August 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Hello
    I want to apply for internship in BMW . My internship period is 3 months.
    How can I apply,suggest me?

• November 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM

can u plz tell me when does the next internship starts??

• January 7, 2013 at 11:47 PM

respected sir,
    I m an engineering student doing btech in mechanical engineering and its my 3rd year.I wanted to ask that how can i apply for a summer training in BMW . plzz i have a lot of confusions regarding this matter,so kindly help me.
    thanking you.

• January 30, 2013 at 10:06 AM

respeted sir,
    i am an undergraduate 2nd year student doing bstat(bachelor of statistics) from ISI(indian statistical institute). Is there any possibility to apply for a summer intern in some statistical field in BMW? kindly help me and oblige…thanking you.

• January 2, 2014 at 1:24 PM

sir,
    my name is prince kumar verma persuing b.tech(me)2ndyr . please provide me rhthe name of institute and companies where i can get internship in summer 2014.
    thanq ….

• February 3, 2014 at 10:10 PM

sir,
    my name is kajal arora persuing mba 1st yr . please provide me rhthe name of institute and companies where i can get internship in summer 2014.
    thanq ….

• February 4, 2014 at 10:52 PM

hello sir, i am jaijeet from jaipur persuing my B.TECH
    from RUT KOTA, I M very much interested in doing my
    summer internship(June 2014) from “BMW”. I think that my profile shall match their requirements so I would like to request to take my request into consideration and guide me with further steps

• March 3, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Dear sir,
    Myself Anu pursuing ACCA right now. I completed my graduation in B Com. Do you have any opportunity for summer internship ?

• November 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Hai I Have Intrest to Wok in BMW Pls give a chance (Admin & Accounts)I will manage in Previous Job

• November 6, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Hi Gayathi,

Currently we do not have any Account Internship at BMW available with us. We suggest you to subscribe to us here to receive latest internships directly in your inbox.

Thanks.

• October 17, 2015 at 10:36 PM

Hi sir
    I am MBA Finance student looking for a internship in finance in Karnataka region. Is there any opportunity in Bangalore out let