Summer Internship in Ahmedabad– Business Research – iAccelerator, CIIE

May 2nd, 2012 17 comments

For those who missed applying to CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad internship earlier, here is your chance again! Intern with iAccelerator – India’s first Internet & Mobile accelerator program from CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad. Work with and learn from a team who has first hand experience of creating start ups from ideas. Moreover, it will give you an opportunity to interact/work with start ups founded by someone like you. The last date to apply is 20th May 2012 - hurry!

About iAccelerator, CIIE: - iAccelerator, CIIE (www.iaccelerator.in)  is an initiative of Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) at IIM Ahmedabad. iAccelerator is a three month long residential program for start-ups in Internet & Mobile domain. The program is designed to equip technology entrepreneurs to establish well run, technically excellent, and profitable companies in India. It is closely modeled after YCombinator and TechStars.

About Internship: -  iAccelerator is looking for self-motivated individual, currently pursuing engineering, design or business degree with keen interest in technology entrepreneurship.

Number of internships: - 3

Who can apply: – Self-motivated individual, currently pursuing engineering, design or business degree with keen interest in technology entrepreneurship

Location: – Ahmedabad, India

Duration: - 1 month

Start date: - June 2012

Stipend: – This is an unpaid internship.  Internship certificate, letter of Recommendation along with Boarding and Lodging will be provided in IIMA campus to the candidates.

Internship specific question: – Along with your application please upload answer to following internship specific question (.pdf, .doc, .rtf, <1MB):-

1)      Have you ever worked on web design project, if yes, please explain.

2)      Have you ever worked on social media or internet marketing project, if yes, please explain.

How to apply: - If all set, go ahead and apply here. Don’t forget to answer the internship specific questions. The last date for applications is 20th May 2012 – Hurry!

Results: - The results for this internship have been declared and selected candidates have been notified.  Thanks everyone for their interest and wish you all the best.

You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.

Logo image credit:  –  http://iaccelerator.org/wp-content/themes/iaccelerator/images/logo.png

Comments

comments

Like Internshala on Facebook
  1. RAHUL
    May 9th, 2012 at 16:16 | #1

I , M INTRESTING

2. May 11th, 2012 at 21:59 | #2

I founded a Internet marketing startup during my 3d sem, I am pursuing bachelors of business economics fm university of Delhi, it failed due to team differences bt I gained a valuable experience about startup up and specifically Internet marketing , will it count? Secondly i m nt a web designer but i created websites for my college fests using wix and weevly etc, wil that count?This internship is like oasis in the desert for me, entrepreneurship, technology, thanks internshala!

3. akshat
    May 13th, 2012 at 00:56 | #3

Will there be some interview after applying or are these questions only the deciding factor for the selections?

4. Muskan
    May 14th, 2012 at 14:59 | #5

I applied for this position a week ago. Last year I interned in a Technical Consultancy which provides blackbox CTO services for large scale web 2.0 application. During, application, there was no such provision but, I have a recommendation letter from my last company detailing my work. Should I have included that with my resume? If yes, is there anyway I can do that now?

5. Mohammadhanif Shaikh
    May 15th, 2012 at 13:20 | #6

Hi.

I am pursuing my MBA, and I am looking for summer internship for two months as it is a part of my studies. so any information is there regarding summer internship. i would be interested. So kindly contact me…

Thank You.

Mohammadhanif Shaikh
    Mo. : 9033723989

6. Anshul
    May 21st, 2012 at 15:30 | #8

Ok this is scary. I submitted my application. Have not yet received any confirmation mail

I had no idea about receiving such an email coz it’s the first time I am applying to any internship via internshala.

Pls do the needful.

7. Tusshar
    May 22nd, 2012 at 13:00 | #10

When will the interviews take place? When are the results coming out?

8. John
    May 29th, 2012 at 12:01 | #12

when will the results be out ?and where it will be published?

9. Sugandha
    June 13th, 2012 at 19:14 | #14

Internshala, I’ve been selected for this amazing internship. Thanks to you, I’ll be gaining some great new experiences this summer! :)

10. Nitesh
    June 15th, 2012 at 17:18 | #16

@Sugandha
    Hi Sugandha,
    you received the confirmation from them after your telephonic interview with tanvi madam?

11. Sugandha
    June 27th, 2012 at 12:28 | #17

@Nitesh

Sorry for the late reply. I didn’t see your comment. I’m here now. You?

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Refund & Cancellation Policy