Summer Internship in Chennai – Technology-based Teaching – Valued Epistemics Pvt Ltd
Looking for a short but action-packed internship? If you are interested in teaching using technology and in guiding students preparing for exams like GRE and GMAT, then this internship might be the one for you. The last date to apply is 5th July 2012 - hurry!
About Valued Epistemics Pvt. Ltd.: – Valued Epistemics (www.vepl.com, www.GREedge.com) is a company founded by IIT alumni whose purpose is to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to anyone, anytime, anywhere. The company has an in-house R&D team that develops innovative technology like Millisecond Score Booster technology and Learning Tracker to deliver personalized online learning. The company constantly innovates its technology and service, and personalizes them to the needs and strengths of each student. This ensures that students can learn whenever they want, and yet feel as if a teacher were present with them.
About Internship: - The candidate will receive hands-on training on the company’s software tools, after which he/she will assist faculty members to
- Clarify student doubts
- Analyze the learning data of a student
- Get meaningful insights about learning and learning style
- Use this understanding to help the student improve in his/her areas of weakness.
Number of internships: - 4
Who can apply:- Students who:
- Have completed BE/BTech in any discipline of Engineering
- Have a high CGPA (typically above 78% or 8.5/10)
- Are strong in Verbal or Quantitative aptitude or both
- It will be an advantage if the candidate has appeared for exams such as GRE, GMAT or CAT and scored well or has been preparing seriously for these.
Location:- Chennai, India
Duration: - 3 months
Start date: - July 2012
Stipend:- Rs. 8000 per month. A performance bonus of up to Rs. 2000 can also be earned.
Internship specific question:- Along with your application please upload an answer to the following internship specific question (.pdf, .doc, .rtf, <1MB):-
What interests you about this internship?
How to apply: - If all set, go ahead and apply here. The last date for applications is 5th July 2012 – Hurry!
You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.