Use your English language proficiency and communication skills to land this marketing internship with an education consulting company. The last date to apply is 20th July 2012 - hurry!
About Essaysunday:- Essaysunday (www.essaysunday.com) is an education consulting company that specializes in post-graduate studies abroad. It is a one of its kind company where the client can choose to pay for the services only if they are completely satisfied with the services taken. We work very closely with the admissions officers of some of the premier schools of the world. The team comprises of experts from all fields of education who have had firsthand experience in international education.
About Internship:- The company is looking for motivated candidates who are interested in primarily two aspects of marketing – Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Customer Relationship Management. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Developing the SEM plan – identifying keywords and creating appropriate advertisement lines.
- Tracking and analyzing the marketing campaign. Modifying and further developing the campaign based on the results and response.
- Following up with prospective clients based on the leads generated through the campaign.
- Liaising with foreign schools to understand them better.
Number of internships:- 2
Who can apply:- Skills required:
- Proficient and creative command over English language
- Good communication skills to network and interact with clients and colleges
- A basic understanding of post-graduate education system in India and abroad
Location:- Noida, India/Work from home
Duration:- 1 month
Start date:- ASAP
Stipend:- Performance based stipend with an internship certificate will be provided. The internship may also convert into a full-time job opportunity.
How to apply:- If all set, go ahead and apply here. The last date for applications is 20th July 2012 – Hurry!
You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.
Logo image credit:- http://www.essaysunday.com/