Internship in Hyderabad – Software Development – Amazon
There is just one way to describe what it is like to be at Amazon – Work hard, have fun and make history. Whether it is creative pursuits or a challenging technology problem that company has solved, life at Amazon inspires everyone to leave a mark! This internship is your chance to live the experience. The last date to apply is 15th September 2012 - hurry!
About Amazon Development Center (India) : – Amazon India Development Center, AIDC (http://www.amazon.com/), started in Bangalore 8 years ago (2004), followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). Ever since 2004, Amazon India has grown from 20+ members to a team of 3500+, with business groups representation from 10 Global Business verticals- making AIDC as one of the largest development center outside North America. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide. Amazon’s Development Center in India is all about innovation. AIDC is focused on building products in some of the most interesting and challenging areas of technology.
About Internship: – Software Development interns will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Number of internships: - 10
Who can apply:- Candidates in their pre-final year or final year of Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology with below skills can apply for his internship:-
- Candidates should have a sound in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Should be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Location: – Hyderabad, India
Duration: – 6 months
Start date: – September 2012
Stipend: – A stipend of INR 30,000 per month will be provided along with :-
- To & fro 2 Tier AC Train fare
- 7 days accommodation and 7 days dedicated cab.
- Monthly food coupons.
- Free HOH (Home -Office-Home) for duration of internship.
How to apply:- If all set, go ahead and apply here. The last date for applications is 15th September 2012 – Hurry!
You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.
Logo image credit: – http://www.amazon.com/