Internship in New Delhi – Research – NHRC

National Human Rights Commission, India is inviting short term applications of students from different fields of study. This is an ideal opportunity to learn about the national issues and gain knowledge  of the working of the various divisions of the Commission. These internships are accepted throughout the year, hence the earlier you apply, the better chances you have at being selected.

About the internship: – The selected students would be exposed to the functioning of the various areas of Commission.

Who can apply: – Students pursuing a degree in any stream can apply.

Location: – New Delhi

Duration: – 15 days – 1 month

How to apply: – Please refer to NHRC page for more information and application details. There is no last date, the earlier, the better.

Editor’s note: – Information above is my interpretation and paraphrasing of what I found on the shared link. If you have any more specific information on this internship or have interned in this program before and would like to share your experience, please leave a comment.

This internship was shared by Mudit Sharma from IIT Bhubaneswar and with this he wins his 1st prize in Share an Internship – win exciting prizes! contest. Congratulations Mudit – keep the good work up!

You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.

Logo image credit: – http://www.indianetzone.com/photos_gallery/32/NationalHuman_22354.jpg

16 thoughts on “Internship in New Delhi – Research – NHRC

• September 28, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Is it only for those who are still pursuing there graduation or even who have already graduated can also apply ?

• October 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM

hi , i am a student of mba 1st year distance learning .i want to do internship with nhrc .the process says about recommendation lettr from institute ……………wat to do can u plz help me to apply ………..

• October 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Can you tell me whether we need to send the required letters to the official by the mail or by the post and also i request you to give me an idea about the recommendation letter and its format Thanks in advance

• November 6, 2012 at 11:52 AM

what are the timings of the work? Are we supposed to come to the office daily for full day?

• January 23, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Can you suggest me any NGOs that work in areas of Adult education

• April 6, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I am doing nanoscience technology. can I apply it now….

• May 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM

can i now the dates of internship so that i can apply for it…….wanna be the part of the internship.

• May 30, 2013 at 12:32 PM

and if there is a winter internship then please let me now

• September 8, 2013 at 5:48 PM

hi , i m a student of ll.b 2nd year from uttaranchal university ( law college Dehradun ) . I want to do winter internship (dec-jan) with NHRC . can i now apply for this internship ? and if i have to apply where should i contact ?