Internship in New Delhi – Journalism – Rashtrapati Bhavan’s Press Wing

December 7th, 2012 28 comments

One of the very rare and exciting internship opportunities with the Government of India is here. The press wing of Rashtrapati Bhavan is seeking national and international graduates/undergraduates to work with them and acquaint themselves with the Journalism industry. The last date to apply is 26th December, 2012 – hurry!

About the internship: – The purpose of the internship is to familiarize willing and eligible graduates pursuing Journalism, Law, History, Political Science, Literature etc. on the workings of the press wing of the Rashtrapati Bhavan.

Who can apply: – Candidates having a first class graduate degree in Journalism, Law, History, Political Science and Literature from Universities/Institutions of National and International repute. Undergraduate students of exceptional qualifications will also be considered.

Location: – Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi

Duration: – 3 months at different points of time during a year and can be extended depending on the performance of the interns.

Stipend: – Rs. 5,000/- per month

How to apply: – Please refer to the Internship circular for more information and application details. The last date to apply is 26th December, 2012 – hurry!

Editor’s note: – Information above is my interpretation and paraphrasing of what I found on the shared link. If you have any more specific information on this internship or have interned in this program before and would like to share your experience, please leave a comment.

You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.

Logo image credit: -

Comments

comments

Like Internshala on Facebook
  1. abhishek kumar rai
    December 9th, 2012 at 16:47 | #1

sir kya msw PG complete student bhi es internship ke liye eligible hai.

2. December 13th, 2012 at 01:36 | #2

@abhishek kumar rai
    Hi Abhishek – Only undergraduates and present post graduate students can apply.

Many thanks
    LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
    facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

3. Nidhi Sharma
    December 13th, 2012 at 18:09 | #3

can students who are pursuing masters in mass communication apply?

4. saurav kishor
    December 15th, 2012 at 19:17 | #4

Hello sir , this is saurav kishor ,I am under graduate 2nd year 4th sem journalism student from Manipal University Bangalore campus . i want to Internship in New Delhi – Journalism – Rashtrapati Bhavan’s Press Wing …. so , their is any chance then pizzzz informed me

5. shaifali
    December 17th, 2012 at 09:38 | #5

How to apply for it?? What all to send/mail and on which address? On the main site, nothing specific is mentioned.

6. Anmol
    December 19th, 2012 at 11:11 | #6

Can bcom hons students apply?

7. PARDEEP
    December 20th, 2012 at 12:02 | #7

sir my question is i am a student of M.A. final year (Political Science) from MDU Rohtak and i had completed my graduation from Delhi University B.A. Hons. Political Science in the year of 2011 Can i apply to do this internship course ? Please tell me sir….

8. December 20th, 2012 at 12:40 | #8

Sir i’m a student of m.a economics and i want to ask that can i apply for this internship?

9. December 20th, 2012 at 15:29 | #9

@Nidhi Sharma

@saurav kishor

@Anmol

Yes, please give it a shot.

Many thanks
    LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
    facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

10. December 20th, 2012 at 15:31 | #10

@shaifali
    Shaifali – all the information is there on the linked circular, please take a look.

Many thanks
    LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
    facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

11. December 20th, 2012 at 15:32 | #11
  12. vivek pandey
    December 21st, 2012 at 21:30 | #12

I please brief me about the past projects …provide some Description if you have

13. sahib singh
    December 27th, 2012 at 04:21 | #14

i am a second year student of bcom(h) can i apply?

14. Vinod
    January 11th, 2013 at 16:06 | #16

How do we find out the status of our application for the internship at Rashtrapati Bhawan?

15. February 25th, 2013 at 15:26 | #18

hello sir/mam,
    Dis is Ruchi kumari pursuing B.A programme from Miranda House,University Of Delhi,want to apply for this internship but the date is over.Is there any provision for applying now and if not then please let me know about any such internships futher as i am keen interested.

16. abhismita
    March 8th, 2013 at 12:38 | #20

how and by when would we get to know the status of our application?

• March 8th, 2013 at 16:55 | #21

Hi Abhismita , you will be notified once you get selected.

17. Manik
    July 30th, 2013 at 11:27 | #22

Hi, I am Manik doing my under-graduation in BA (Hons.) Pol. Sc. I want to do Internship!! So my question is I can do Internship studying this course??
    Plz inform me…
    Thnks

18. July 31st, 2013 at 13:27 | #23

@Manik
    Hi Manilk,

The application deadline for this internship has gone past.

I recommend you to subscribe (http://blog.internshala.com/internshala-subscribe/) to Internshala so that you don’t miss on good opportunities, as you’d receive weekly notification.

Many thanks
    LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
    facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

19. vipin kumar
    November 30th, 2013 at 11:14 | #24

sir,
    please give me further information about internship scheme with rashtrapati bhawan ,
    students who are prusing the pg. in journalisim and mass comm. also eligible for this?

20. Deependra Shukla
    January 7th, 2014 at 13:17 | #26

sir mai patrakarita se PG kar raha hu kushabhau thakre patrakarita avam jansanchar university se fourth semester chal rha hai mai rastrapati bhavan se internship ke lie form kaise apply karu?

21. sunistha
    January 23rd, 2014 at 02:10 | #27

respected sir,
    I am a studying journalism and mass communication from Lady Shri Ram College,Du.I want to apply for a internship program at Rashtrapati Bhawan press wing.Is there any opportunity that i can avail???

Thankyou…