Internship with Intel – Undergraduate Research Intern – Bangalore, India

Intel has recently announced an undergraduate research internship position, based out of Bangalore, in area of Mobile CPU architecture. The internship is open to undegraduates (B.E/B.Tech), Masters, & Ph.D students. The link in “How to Apply” section has more details.

About Intel Architecture Group (IAG): –  Intel Architecture Group (IAG) delivers innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel’s industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency.

About Internship: – Intel’s Mobile CPU Architecture team in Bangalore India is in the early development phase for the 2015-2016 generation of CPU/GPU products on Intel’s roadmap. They are currently engaged in architecture tradeoff analysis, microarchitecture research/development, performance/power modeling and analysis on a range of topics.

Some of the focus areas include multilevel large-cache architectures, advanced interconnects for large number of cores and emerging memory technologies. Optimizing the cache hierarchy, interconnect and memory scheduling for power efficient performance, for disparate and concurrent data streams like traditional x86 applications, graphics and multimedia are key challenges being tackled.

Who can apply: – PhD or advanced Masters or BS/BTech students with strong interest and background in the above areas.

Location: – Bangalore,  India

Stipend: – Monthly stipend + to-fro airfare tickets to Bangalore

How to apply: – Please refer to Intel page for more info and application details. Please search with “Internship, Bangalore” as keywords and you should see a job post no. 611937 with details in search results and application link.

Editor’s note: – Information above is my interpretation and paraphrasing of what I found on the shared link. If you have any more specific information on this internship or have interned with Intel before and would like to share your experience, please leave a comment.

You can also share any meaningful internship that you know of. Join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.

Intel logo credit – http://www.swamipc.in/images/intel.jpg

You may want to check internship in Chennai.

34 thoughts on “Internship with Intel – Undergraduate Research Intern – Bangalore, India

• December 12, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Dear Sir,
    I am Nataraju B R, pursuing BE in mechanical engg from SIT,Tumkur. I want to do internship form your company in Bangalore.Sir please acknowledge me about the availability. I hope for the positive response.

• December 25, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Hey,
    I got the internship but i don’t know about the stipend so is it possible if you can ask them about the stipend. Please help me to find it out.

• January 13, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Dear sir,

I am a 3rd year student. Am I eligible for the same ?

• January 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM

hey I am in II year. Do I hold the minimum eligibility criteria for this intern?

• January 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Dear Sir,
    I am Pradeepa V, pursuing BE in Information science Engineering from STJIT, Ranebennur. I want to do internship from your company in Bangalore.Sir please acknowledge me about the availability. I hope for the positive response.

• January 19, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I could not find the job post no.611937.Please help..i want to apply for this internship

• January 20, 2012 at 10:10 PM

The post was made quite sometime back so very much possible that the job post may have been removed from Intel job board. Did you try searching with “Internship” in advance search option on the same site though?

Many thanks
      LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
      facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ Internshala

• January 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM

am pursuing my B.E in Electronics and communication(6th sem), what are the internship options available in bangalore? i want to work with robotics, embedded systems or anything related to core electronics. please suggest.

• June 23, 2012 at 9:35 AM

sir. .i am pursing b.tech with trade electrical and electronics(3rd year). .can i apply for internship at intel. .

• July 2, 2012 at 7:39 PM

i am doing my B.E in electronics and communication(6th sem,),what are the internship options available in banglore? i want to work with any embeded system companies ,semiconductor related,antenna designing,microwave related or anything with core electronics.please tell me.
    i hope for the positive response.

• July 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Hi Tejaswini- The ‘Internships’ section of our portal has internship posting for students from all the fields of study. You can visit ‘Engineering Internships’ section if you are looking for internships in that category. Feel free to browse and ask us for help in case of any queries.

Many thanks
      LinkedIn- http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
      Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

• August 21, 2012 at 6:41 PM

sir,i m in b.tech(3rd yr.) cs student. i want my internship in your company so can you tell me how can i apply for it and what are the criteria for internship in your company.plze help me

• August 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM

@Chetan
    would you please help me out? I don’t know what intel need for qualification i only have certain knowledge of intel not all of it and certain procedure.please……..
    and kindly send me your e-mail id to my mail

• January 8, 2013 at 3:40 PM

hi,
    i just finished my 1 year of M.sc.Tech in embedded system now i have to do 8 months of internship… i am searching for internship in banglore so can u plz help me out

• January 14, 2013 at 9:19 PM

sir i’m 2nd year student….4th sem…i need a internship for my experience placements and all….so please offer me some help sir….

• July 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Dear Sir, My name is praveen Kumar , just completed my b.tech in cse from PTU 2 week ago.I’m from Delhi but came to bangalore as a job seeker so as to get the job asap.I”ll be more than grateful if you offer me such opportunities to launch my career from your esteemed organisation as an intern. For further contact call me @ 9739653554.

• September 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Hi Sir/Mam. I am finished B.E IN 2011 PASSOUT and i have trained in datawarehousing and business intelligence.. I have strong knowledge in sql,plsql,informatica,business objects and datawarehousing concepts… and also i am studied testing areas… and now to write an Oracle certified examinations related above skills areas….. in this areas any other internship options are available in bangalore…… any other send this my mail senthoord89@gmail.com
    and my contact no +91-9739055597

• April 22, 2014 at 9:53 PM

hello sir,
    i am pursuing B.E. electronics & comm.(6 sem).i want to do internship from your company .please suggest me how i can apply and what are the criterias do u need?

• June 24, 2015 at 2:06 PM

Iam a computer science and engineering student seeking for internship. please answer how can i apply for that

• June 26, 2015 at 5:14 PM

Dear Vandana,

You may view the latest Computer Science Internships and apply to the one(s) which suit you the best.
      Also, we suggest to subscribe for latest updates as well as get free Resume Guide.

• September 28, 2016 at 1:48 AM

Hello sir,
    I’m an information science 5th semister student seeking for internship and I want to know the procedure for applying and also which programming languages I should know to apply for internship

• March 5, 2017 at 10:11 AM

sir,i m in b.tech(2nd yr.) cs student. i want my internship in your company so can you tell me how can i apply for it and what are the criteria for internship in your company.please help me.