You are brilliant, we are hiring! Internshala is a start up, all of you know that. It’s a start up that hires only the best – some of you who may have interviewed with us in past know that. Its a start up with a character and a culture – only those who finally made it know that. This internship is your chance to be part of The Inner Circle at Internshala.

We are NOT looking for good, smart Computer Science / IT engineers. We are looking for geeks, nerds, people with I am smarter than thou attitude, youngsters who would go on to build Googles and facebooks of tomorrow. We are looking for 1%.

Sounds fun? Welcome aboard!

About Internshala: – A bunch of IIT grads with a mission to change the internship culture in India. Surf around; hopefully you will get a glimpse of what the future ahead looks like!

About Internship: – The selected intern would work with the founder and CTO on the development of the core Engine behind Internshala. Expect to learn cutting edge Web Technologies and get exposure to end to end Product Development cycle. If you are really good, you may get to work on advanced CS concepts and algorithms.

Who can apply: – Any B.E / B.Tech. / BCA/ MCA student preferably from Computer Science background who can work full time for a minimum of 4-6 months. A good handle on web development skills (PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS) is a must and knowledge and interest in advanced CS concepts (Algorithms, Machine Learning, AI, Web Mining etc.) is desirable.

Location: – Delhi-NCR / Hyderabad – a candidate may work from home also.

Duration: – minimum 4-6 months. May convert to a full time position depending on performance and interest.

Start date: – As of yesterday :)

Stipend & Perks: – Money would never be the reason you would join Internshala for, but it would also never be the reason why you couldn’t.

How to apply: – If all set, go ahead and apply here.

You can also share any meaningful internship that you know of and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.

You may want to check latest internships in Hyderabad.

20 thoughts on “Internship with Internshala – Web & Product Development – Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad India

• November 29, 2011 at 8:56 PM

looks like hard core programming …..:(

• November 30, 2011 at 7:36 AM

Yeah, you bet!

• November 29, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Finally, “internship with internshala”, hope its as good as the alliteration…. :P

• November 30, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Looks like someone has been studying for GRE off late :)

• November 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM

@Sarvesh
    Preparing for CAT by the way, interested in GRE too….. aslo in GATE…

and it does not require me to prepare for these exams to know what is alliteration ! :P

• December 10, 2011 at 1:04 AM

what exactly are the requirements for this internship, I mean w.r.t skill set & technologies??

• December 23, 2011 at 12:03 AM

I am a second year student . How can I possibly be able to devote 4-6 months for the internship ? even the summer vacations are for three months . :(

• December 26, 2011 at 1:24 AM

I am a fourth year student,from Electrical Background.I’ll be leaving for Germany in a week,and will be back by April,and I’ll complete my Bachelors by May/June.I want to do an internship(irrelevant to my course if needed) before I go for my MS(As you might have understood,I want to get into the top Ivy).So,can I try my hand in it?Or is it only for geeks/nerds from CS/IT background?

• January 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM

@Sarvesh,
    Im a First Year B.Tech Student who is willing to work from home. but what work will be there I mean What should I do and What will I learn.Im good at gaming. You can see my website chandradhar.com.

I have just a basic Idea of HTML,JAVA .Im good in C,C++. Very Good in Kismet(used in UDK)
    Is there any thing related to me in the internship??

• January 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM

@Chandradhar
    BTW All the content at chandradhar.com was developed by me including the games,website.

• February 17, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I’m a 2nd year student , Computer Science branch .
    I’m good in C/C++/Java(Advanced) and also have a good command in PHP , Html .
    Recently , I’m doing a project for a contest TGMC (by IBM) – website design.

So , will this internship help me in increasing my area of interest ??

Is it possible for a person to submit more than one form ?

• February 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I am a 3rd year 6thsem student of Computer science Branch from RGTU bhopal.
    I have done C/c++. and now i m doing java (advanced)
    i want to do internship as my major Training in next sem.

so it is possible to do in your Guidence.

• May 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM

@ Sarvesh

I am a Bsc(H) Computer Science 2nd year student. Can I apply? Or is it necessary to be a B.tech graduate?

• March 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Are you still recruiting interns? Considering the fact that it is a very old post