Civil Engineering Internship in DelhiIntern with one of the premier Civil Engineering institute of the country. An ideal place for spending the summer if you are a Highway Engineering student.

About Central Road Research Institute – Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) (http://www.crridom.gov.in/about-us.html ) is a premier National research institute in the area of roads and road transport and is a constituent laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. The Institute was founded in 1952 and is equipped with modern laboratories manned by highly qualified professionals of different disciplines (engineering, physical and social sciences). CRRI endeavors to develop professional excellence in the area of roads and road transport through world class research and development program, consultancy services and human resources development activities to evolve appropriate solutions to diversified problems faced in the field of roads and road transportation.

About Internship: – CRRI offers summer training/ research internship to the engineering students (B.E./B.Tech., M.Tech, Ph.D.) of reputed colleges in the field of Roads, Highways, Bridges, Traffic & Transportation and Geotechnical Engineering, etc.

Who can apply: – Any graduate / post graduate students from Civil Engineering stream

Location: – Delhi, India

Duration: – Flexible

Stipend: – Unpaid

Start date: – Flexible

How to apply: – The Principal or Dean or Training & Placement Officer of the engineering college has to recommend the interested students’ names on his/her college letter-head duly stamped mentioning their field of interest and duration of training. The training letter can be sent to the following address –

Shri T.K. Amla

Head (Information, Liaison & Training Division)

Central Road Research Institute

Mathura Road

New Delhi – 110025

Ph: 011-26921939

Editor’s Note – You can look for similar meaningful internships on Internshala.

Logo image credit: – http://cepm-csir-crri.org/Images/CRRI-logo007.png

78 thoughts on “Internship with Central Road Research Institute – Civil Engineering – Delhi, India

• June 20, 2011 at 2:27 PM

is their any fees for training

• June 26, 2011 at 1:57 PM

i feel very much good , when i spoke with Shri Amla ,

i was not found any help from anywhere ,and after that i got possitive response from mr. Amla ,

Thanks Mr.Amla

• July 2, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Thanks Suchitra – glad Internshala could be of help in connecting you with a relevant internship. If you like what we are doing at Internshala, why not like us on facebook and stay tuned into latest and best Civil Engineering internships?

• July 7, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Can we apply for this internship if we would like to do it after december-2011?

• July 7, 2011 at 8:40 PM

i have send d college letter-head duly stamped mentioning their field of interest and duration of training but there is no reply from the CRRI

• July 9, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Why not call up CRRI on the number given in the post and check with them? Based on my experience, they are fairly prompt in responding.

Wish you all the best!

Many thanks

• July 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Till when can we submit our resume for this internship?
    Deadline sort of?

• July 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM

This is a rolling internship so there is no deadline. Please apply sufficiently in advance of your holidays for a timely decision.

Hope this helps – wish you all the best!

Many Thanks

• October 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM

sir I am not from a reputated college may I also join you as a trainnee

• October 4, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Hi Mahendra,

Apply directly to the address given, you never know, they may take you.

Wish you all the best!

• October 8, 2011 at 10:50 PM

sir what type of communication is beneficial either online mail or postal mail

• October 22, 2011 at 10:33 AM

I would say try both – you never know which one may work!
      You may also like Internshala on facebook and get instant alerts on the new internships that get posted.

Hope this helps. Wish you all the best!

Many thanks

• March 21, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Sir

This is paid internship, rather not a conventional internship, it is a paid training programme, offered by CRRI on various specialized topics for 2-4 days duration.

This was what I perceived from the notification on the website. Check in the Training button on the left pane of the website.

• April 3, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Manmeet,

That training program is different than this one and more for professionals than students. What I have mentioned in the post is actual student summer training program. Write to Mr. TK Amla (his contact details are on the site) and confirm before you apply please.

Many thanks
      LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
      facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

• March 21, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Sir
    can an undergraduate student do this internship ?

• April 4, 2012 at 11:45 AM

what is the phone number of Mr. Amla. the number which mention here is Fax number plz give me the Phone Number so i can contact to Mr. Amla

• April 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM

is this applicable for M.Tech student also. if yes then what the internship duration for PG student its should be 9 month plz clarify this

• April 11, 2012 at 9:21 PM

dear sir,
    i am sukumar,pursuing my b.tech 3 yR in JNTU HYDEREBAD, Andhra Pradesh..
    i wanna join summer training @ CRRI , so sending a recomemndation letter is enough????
    and do u hav any idea abt accomodation there….. and wt abt food???
    am trying to reacH thm by the abv ph no. but NO RESPONCE… PLz plz pz reply me ASAP….

thnks
    sukumar

• June 29, 2012 at 2:17 PM

sir ,
    now i am in 3rd year.
    may i join this internship programm now.
    reply soon

• August 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM

hi plz tell me hw to apply for the internship. i m done with my 2nd yr. can i appply? i am student at ranchi university

• October 31, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Is it possible to do the internship after 2nd year of study?

• November 4, 2012 at 2:47 PM

hiiii….m student of 5 sem civil engg studing in jaipur..
    I want to get the information about the summer training as i want to do trainning from CSIR in june or july 2013……

• November 17, 2012 at 5:17 PM

sir,
    i am pursuing b.tech last year in civil engineering from MDU and i wnt to do internship so i wnt to get the information about it as i wnt to do training in January or February

• November 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM

i completed my civil eng diploma before 2 year now i am working in abroad but i didnt take classes for practical now i want to take classes for practical and training where i can join training classes in delhi

• December 18, 2012 at 12:54 PM

How to apply for dis internship?
    i am a 2nd year btech student..can i do this internship in june 2013!!!
    what is the actual process…help me pls !!

• January 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM

what is the last date for applying the internship??

• January 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

How to apply for dis internship?
    i am a 2nd year btech student..can i do this internship in june 2013!!!
    what is the actual process…help me pls !!

• January 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

sir dis contact number is not woking..i guess its fax number so plz any one give me working contact number so dat i can contact him..plzz..thnxx in advance !!

• March 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM

i would like to do my intern @ crri during may -june 2013. n i got d permission. but i want to know wether i wil get any accomodation facility while i am there??

• March 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Sir,
    I am B.Tech. IInd Year Civil Engineering student of NIT Warangal and intended for SUMMER INTERNSHIP. Kindly suggest when I should apply for the same in yr reputed Institute.
    Mani Saxena,
    09993476161

• March 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM

thnks SARVESH….i m still not able to contact there as no one is picking the call..contact numbers are not working…can you provide me a working contact no.
    thnxx in advance

• March 16, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I would like to join this internship program.Thanks for information.

• April 5, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I am the student of b-tech (civil) 3rd
    year from surya world punjab. please help how to
    apply for 6 month internship………7696210736

• April 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM

will there be accommodation provided?
    it would be a problem for girls otherwise..

• April 13, 2013 at 1:16 PM

no one is responding to the call..please let me know about the accommodation and food..i am in a bit hurry..i need to decide fast..this is important to me pleasee

• April 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM

hello,
    I am mithilesh,pursucing my 3rd year from st martins’ engineering college,hyderabad.I am iinterested in doing internship in CRRI,because that will help me in my future,as i’m interested in doin my M Tech in Transportation engineering,so plz send me me all the details:

1.how long the internship is conducted?
    2.how to apply?
    3.Is there any possible to do internship in this summer?
    (after may month)
    4.In what all streams can i do internshi like railways,bridge,roads.

I hope i get a reply from you people,plz mail me are send me a reply

• April 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM

hi
    i just wanted to know are the internships at crri really good?
    Do they provide proper guidance?
    coz a guy already doing an intern at crri has told me not to join if i seriously want to learn something,he said they just provide a code and then tell you to study-just that.

are there any reviews?

• May 24, 2013 at 3:42 PM

sir ,i send training letter to amla sir ,bt i havnt got any response from anywhere.

• June 19, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I have completed my B-TECH in 2013. i wanted to join internship while studying for IES. is it possible for me to get internship.. Please reply

• July 12, 2013 at 8:45 PM

There is excellent opportunity of summer internship for civil and electrical engineering students at the DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail corporation). it has limited number of seats and selects students on first come first serve basis. it starts accepting applications as early as november. (note: if u have any reference then your chances of getting selected are high as they get large no of applications.)
    Procedure for applying: get a letter on the Letter head of your college to DMRC declaring you eligible for internship at DMRC and then go to Metro bhawan, barakhamba road, delhi-110001 to submit the letter. if u are selected the joining letter comes at your college.

• December 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I want to apply for summer internship with CSIR. could you tell me the procedure

• December 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM

sir i m in btech 3rd year n m want to do training in metro dept delhi . soo please tell me how i can apply ???? plzz help me

• January 30, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Sir m 3rd yr student of civil …I want to knw z there any criteria for elligibilty ? Can I get any contact number .of the institute to get more clear about my queries…?

• February 10, 2014 at 6:10 PM

sir, iam b tech civil 3rd year student from andhra pradesh. i want to do internship in this summer.so please give me info about the duration,fee and accommodation..plzzz

• May 2, 2014 at 12:12 PM

hello sir,
    I am pursuing civil engg (b.tech) and i want to do training in this upcoming summer.
    i shall be completing my 2nd year in dis upcoming summer , will i be eligible for the training?

• May 16, 2014 at 12:37 PM

@sumant kumar
    Hi Sumant,

The application deadline for this internship has long gone past. For more details visit the official website of CSIR. Here is the link: http://www.crridom.gov.in/about-us.html.

You may like to subscribe to Internshala – http://www.internshala.com/subscribe/ to receive future relevant internships in your inbox.

Many thanks,
    Team Internshala.
    LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
    facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

• March 22, 2015 at 3:33 AM

i am student of 3rd year b.tech in civil engineering .i want do summer training in C R R I .
    Please tell me what procedure of summer training and starting date

• September 27, 2015 at 11:16 AM

i want to join summer tranning in new delhi………………….