An interesting research internship opportunity is available with OneWorld Foundation India in New Delhi which is a part of the International OneWorld network that uses Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) for sustainable development and human rights across four continents. There is no deadline mentioned, so apply at the earliest – hurry!
About the internship: – The Intern would be placed with OneWorld’s research team and be required to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Conduct research on governance issues in India
- Synthesize existing research work into various formats as directed
- Work with the community and social media team to bolster and showcase research efforts
Who can apply: – The students should meet the following requirements;
- Graduate-level student of a development-related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office operations, particularly Word, Power Point and Excel
Location: – New Delhi
Duration: – Minimum 1 month
Stipend: – This is a paid internship.
How to apply: – Please refer to the OneWorld Foundation India page for more information and application details. There is no deadline mentioned, so apply at the earliest – hurry!
Editor’s note: – Information above is my interpretation and paraphrasing of what I found on the shared link. If you have any more specific information on this internship or have interned in this program before and would like to share your experience, please leave a comment.
You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.
Logo image credit: – http://oneworld.net.in/images/ow-logo.png