A paid internship opportunity for students studying Psychology, Sociology and Economics to work with Monk Prayogshala, Mumbai. The application deadline is 21st October, 2013- hurry!
About Monk Prayogshala:- Monk Prayogshala is a non-profitable research institution; it undertakes projects covering the entire research life cycle from proposals to experimentation through to publishing and feedback integration. Monk Prayogshala works primarily over Indian (IST) and European (UTC) time zones.
About the internship : – The interns will be responsible for following-
- Research Proposals, abstract searches on databases, pulling out relevant articles
- Preparing literature reviews, coordinating with research authors and assisting in programming experiments.
- Planning multiple projects, creating participant pool, deployment and monitoring of projects
# of internships available: – 3
Who can apply: – Undergraduates and postgraduates majoring in Psychology, Sociology, or Economics are invited to apply. Recent graduates and working professionals are also encouraged to apply.Desired skills/attributes:
- A minimum of 1 year of exposure to psychological theories and concepts is a must
- Good typing and academic writing and online research skills
- Prior exposure to compiling research literature, which entails reading academic papers and journal articles.
- Functional knowledge of basic theoretical principles and concepts in the Social Sciences
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi and English (both written and oral)
Location: – Home (weekly Meetings at Powai)
Work from home available: – Yes
Duration: – 3 months
Start date: – September 2013 (As soon as possible )
Stipend: – Negotiable
How to apply: – If all set, go ahead and apply here. The last date for applications is October 21st, 2013- hurry!
You can also share any meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the FAQs Section for more details.