Internshala Resume Service: Making positive impact to careers

We feel proud of the fact that almost every user of Internshala Resume Service has written back to us expressing their gratitude towards our efforts. Some of them have called us to inform how instrumental this service was in fetching them their dream job or internship.

Internshala Resume Service was started with the noble intention of imparting knowledge of ‘how to write resume’- critical part of any internship or job application process and something that you need again and again in your professional life. We are happy that we are able to achieve our objective.

Here is what some of our users have to say about their experience of using Internshala resume service.

The service was prompt and to the point and has help me build confidence in my own resume and hopefully will help me land my dream job. I want to thank Internshala team and wish them all the best for future.

Abhishek Anand, Business Analyst (I3 consulting Pvt Ltd)
B.tech I.I.T Kanpur (2011 batch)
Working professional while looking for better opportunities

simrenI recently availed resume services by Internshala. I’m glad that I opted for it as it did help me re-frame my resume in a much needed professional format. The service was quick and suggestions provided were genuine and value laden. It was worth a try! Thanks.

Simren Singh, Masters in Political Science, JNU- Delhi
Post graduate student while searching for first job

Being a student of a tier 2 B-school I was always worried about losing out a great opportunity with big companies. As soon as I made the changes to my resume, it became so clear to me how its going to change my luck forever!My interviewers have a really great impression of me as I laid everything out in a clear, concise and articulate manner minus the frills! Thank you Internshala for your help. I am now happily placed at Cognizant Technologies & am over the moon!

Geetanjali Rawat, Cognizant Technologies
MBA graduate while looking for her first job post MBA

The overall experience was awesome. I mean, to some of the suggestions I just reacted like “Whoa, what a brilliant point!”

Kautuk Kushansh, I.I.T Madras
Undergraduate student while searching for his first internship

People with different career goals have subscribed to Internshala Resume Service. We are happy that we were able to match expectations of different type of resume needs- from students looking for first internship to those looking for better job opportunities. All of them found it equally helpful. We hope to help many more people achieve their career goals.

37 thoughts on “Internshala Resume Service: Making positive impact to careers

• September 25, 2014 at 2:37 PM

please help me rewriting my cv

• September 9, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Sir as i am fresher,& i have no more idea of improve my cv, so i requested that please u tell me regarding the improve of resume or cv format.

• September 26, 2015 at 5:49 PM

I remembered that 1yr back you people were used to provide resume writing service on paid basis. I want to know that, if you people still proving that service? I am not getting any such type of links on your website.

• October 5, 2015 at 10:56 PM

how to update your resume in Internshala profile ?

• October 5, 2015 at 11:20 PM

How to update or add your resume in Internshala profile ?

• November 20, 2015 at 10:49 AM

Dear Diksha,

We have phased out resume from Internshala profile.

No need to upload resume anymore.

All you have to do it update education details and work experience (academic projects, training, workshop, awards & achievements, participations, position of responsibility etc) and you are good to go!

• November 6, 2015 at 10:58 PM

I am the MCA finial year student and i interest for internships .

• November 6, 2015 at 11:00 PM

I am the MCA finial year student i interest intershipe in this company

• January 13, 2016 at 10:58 AM

Good, I’ll suggest more students who want to get there resume better, to reach this site

• January 14, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Hi Anubhav,

Thank you for your kind words.

Regards,

• January 13, 2016 at 10:19 PM

Can you please guide me how to avail the Internshala Resume Service?
    I can not find the relevant link.

• January 14, 2016 at 11:56 AM

Hi Mansi,

Please send us your e-mail id.

We will send you the Internshala Resume Guide, directly into your inbox.

Regards,

• January 14, 2016 at 1:01 PM

Thank You for replying. This is my e-mail id – mansisingh656@gmail.com
        Kindly send me the link.

• January 15, 2016 at 10:49 AM

Hi Mansi,

We have sent you the resume guide.
          Please check your mailbox.

• January 29, 2016 at 1:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this blog. Many online sites are available where we can build the websites. Resume Builder offers quick and easy way to form resume.

• March 19, 2016 at 8:02 AM

Hi, I have registered for internship @intershala. But there is no option for uploading CV. Isn’t it required? Or it is perfect to phase out a resume from Internshala profile.

• March 19, 2016 at 1:27 PM

Hi Himanshu,

We have phased out the need of resume from Internshala profiles. You can add your prior internships, training or project experience to your profile.
      Please drop a mail at student@internshala.com for any queries.

Regards,

• August 1, 2016 at 2:31 PM

How to upload work profile in internshala as many company is asking for portfolio link. Please reply I don’t find any column where I can put my work

• December 18, 2016 at 6:19 PM

Hello, I would like to receive ‘Internshala Resume Guide’ too. My email is: prabmeetk@gmail.com

• December 19, 2016 at 11:00 AM

Hi Prabhmeet,

Thank you for writing in. We have sent you the Internshala Resume Guide. Please check your inbox.

• June 2, 2018 at 3:58 PM

Sir same problem

• December 27, 2016 at 12:37 PM

Please send me Internshala Resume Guide.

thanks..

• January 3, 2017 at 4:23 PM

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for writing in. You may subscribe to Internshala at https://internshala.com/subscribe and receive the Internshala Resume Guide after confirmation to your subscription.

Regards,

• February 12, 2017 at 6:55 AM

help me in making my cv

• July 19, 2017 at 4:27 PM

Hi Vedesh,

Regards,

• July 16, 2017 at 5:56 PM

how to change my email id

• July 19, 2017 at 4:29 PM

Hi Bharat,

Please write to student@internshala.com from your new email id, keeping the current account in cc. We will verify the id and then make the desired changes.

Thanks,

• July 16, 2017 at 9:07 PM

I am fresher how to make good resume & how to include internshala training detail into resume

• October 31, 2017 at 8:34 PM

The great opportunity for freshers student for placement

• March 28, 2018 at 3:31 PM

Sir, I am a fresher please send me the internshala resume guide and also please give me some valuable tips regarding English speaking as well as writing. Thankyou team’ INTERNSHALA’

• March 29, 2018 at 10:32 AM

Hi Nikita,

Thank you for writing in. You may subscribe to Internshala at this link- https://internshala.com/subscribe. Upon successful verification, we will send you the Internshala Resume Guide.

We have a special module called ‘English with Internshala’ through which we aim at helping students improve their English proficiency and thus communication skills. Under this module, we have articles and videos that help you learn some basic concepts of English grammar followed by reading and writing assignments. As you go through these articles, you’ll get a hold of grammar and vocabulary and would be able to practice writing. After all, there is no better way of improving your language skills than practicing reading and writing.

You may check out the module here – https://blog.internshala.com/learning-tracks/english-with-internshala/.

A word of advice – read as much as you can! Reading newspapers, magazines, novels, blogs, etc. will help you develop a better understanding of the language. It will expand your vocabulary and expose you to different sentence structures. You can also watch English movies, sitcoms, and news channels. This will help you understand the formal and informal styles of speaking along with improving your vocabulary.

Hope this helps!

Thanks~ Unnatti

• April 17, 2019 at 6:23 PM

Hello, I would like to receive ‘Internshala Resume Guide’ too. My email is: jatindertax@gmail.com