How to get an internship at Larsen & Toubro Construction

Larsen and Toubro

We bring all the information you need to get an internship at L&T Construction.

L&T ECC is India’s largest construction organization. It offers a broad spectrum of engineering, design, research and consultancy services. It provides internships, training and scholarships at different levels of academic qualifications to students from all over India.

What are the types of internships available at L&T and who are eligible to apply?

L&T offers training / internship to undergraduate students in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation / Electronics stream. Students in 3rd or 4th year of their courses can apply.

The company’s Summer Internship Program (SIP) is a two-month long internship for students from premier B-schools after the completion of their first year of MBA.

How to apply?

For undergraduate students, you need to contact the HR of the L&T office you wish to intern in and communicate with them through the Training and Placement Cell of your college. For students who have completed their B.Tech and are looking to do M.Tech, L&T provides the Build India Scholarship.

Under SIP, L&T recruits interns specializing in fields of HR and Finance during campus visits to selected colleges.

What after applying?

Undergraduate students are asked to send in resumes to the HR they communicated with and sometimes give telephonic interviews which are not so rigorous. The questions asked are very basic and rarely technical. Few sample questions are-

Do you know about any ongoing projects of L&T?
What are the subjects of interest in your present curriculum and what’s your CGPA?
Apart from academics, what other interests do you have?

Once in, there are various sections of the company where you might fit in according to the stream you belong to. Students from Civil Engineering generally work on a construction site of an ongoing project. Mechanical Engineering students might be put in the mechanical workshops and Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering students may work on any factory automation process or industrial communication protocols.

For management students, the company first conducts one-hour functional group discussions in which the topics generally pertain to Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior. Based on performances in GD, students are shortlisted for interview. The interview is for around 15-20 minutes, and offers are generally made on the spot or on the same day. Few questions generally asked in the interview are-

What various personality traits should one have to succeed in this industry?
Questions about various labor laws and how they are applicable to the company.
What measures would you take to create a conducive work environment in a company?
Questions on case-studies or particular situations.

Every year L&T chooses 12 summer interns from selected colleges. Interns are assigned to a particular department depending on their specialization. They are offered a monthly stipend of 15,000/- during the internship. There is scope of getting a placement offer at L&T after internship. Interns are judged on their performance and the competencies displayed in the assigned project. For complete details please visit here.

Word of advice from ex-interns-

Work is worship– There’s a reason as to why L&T is at the top; their work culture is very disciplined and result-oriented. Consider your internship as a full-fledged job and work very diligently.

Be humble in the interview– ‘Many of my friends projected themselves as the best candidates in the interview and none of them were selected’, this coming from someone who recently appeared for an interview at L&T.

Patience is the key– It might seem to be a bit hard at first for under-graduate students from departments other than Civil Engineering to fit in a construction company. But it gets better with every passing day. Internship at L&T is worth keeping that patience.

Open communication appreciated – One of the interns was asked to visit ten sites during her internship and she could not. She informed her mentor beforehand and it was taken quite well. People at L&T believe in setting realistic targets.

Valuable mentorship– The mentors are all very keen on teaching you technical stuff, if approached with proper intent. Undergraduate students are trained to function in an environment pertaining to construction industry and gain a lot of exposure of real-time work process through their mentors.

The experience of almost all ex-interns at Larsen and Toubro was very enriching and worth relishing. It added valuable tools to their skill set.

If you are interested in similar internships, you can check out these cool civil internships, mechanical internships, and electronics internships.

To apply for such amazing internships, please register here.

Editor’s note- The information is based on the interviews of certain ex-interns of the company. Readers are advised to go through the L&T website or contact the L&T office for latest information. We would like to thank Shipreeta Verma, Nimit Patel and Akshita Rangnekar for their valuable inputs.

Image credits – www.investors.larsentoubro.com/

317 thoughts on “How to get an internship at Larsen & Toubro Construction

• December 22, 2014 at 8:48 PM

am pursing 4 th ece then how can i apply for this

• December 23, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Hi!

Please go through the article above, the link to apply is provided there.

Best

• February 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM

hi i am studying final year civil.my college placement cell told me that they will give the letter.how should i send it to the company.either by mail or post.if by post to what address i should send

• November 27, 2015 at 1:35 PM

Sir, I would like to inform you that presently I am studying in Btech 3rd yr civil. And interested to do summer training in L & t Agartala. But I couldn’t find any contact number on net.It will be very Helpful if you provide me the number of the office or HR.

• November 27, 2015 at 8:29 PM

Dear Niladisaha,

We suggest you to contact your Training and Placement Cell to get in touch with L&T HR.

Regards,
          Team Internshala.

• November 28, 2015 at 8:53 AM

Sir, As you said to contact with training & placement cell. I talked with Sir.He said me that I need to contact with them. So kindly plz help me and give the number of the office or HR of L & T Agartala.

• April 23, 2017 at 10:01 PM

Sir,please give a mail ID of HR of L&T

• November 19, 2015 at 12:32 AM

How to fill the online Trining

• July 28, 2020 at 2:30 PM

I am Devesh Kumar Yadav from Delhi
      Right now I am pursuing diploma (Civil) in last semester. I want to do 1 year internship training from (L&T) company
      Sir can you please help me out with this problem?

• July 29, 2020 at 11:41 AM

Hi Devesh,

We do not have any current information regarding internships at L&T. Please visit their careers page for more information.

However, if you wish to apply for different organizations then you can register on Internshala here – http://bit.ly/new-registration.

• December 24, 2014 at 2:51 AM

im doing mtech in power system engineering can anyone guide me about internships ??

• December 31, 2014 at 3:11 PM

i am a btech ME 2nd year student i whant to know how can i appy for internship in L&T

• January 2, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Hi Prashant,

Please go through the “How to apply” section in the above article to know the procedure.

• January 17, 2015 at 10:34 PM

Hello,
    I am doing B.Tech in material science- first year. Please suggest something.

• February 5, 2015 at 6:34 PM

I am doing b.tech, 3rd year in medical electronics stream, please suggest me the companies in which i can apply as intern.

• February 19, 2015 at 1:44 AM

i”m b.tech mechanical engineering student i want to do internship with L&T
    how can i apply for this

• February 23, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Hi Bhupendra,

Please go through the “How to apply” section in the above article.

• February 23, 2015 at 4:13 PM

improve techonology

• February 23, 2015 at 7:55 PM

I m a civil 3rd yr student sir I want to do traning under your guidance

• February 27, 2015 at 1:15 PM

Hi Sarthak,

You may contact your Training and Placement Cell if you really wish to work with L&T.

• March 2, 2015 at 9:22 PM

I AM DOING MY 2ND YEAR BE CIVIL ENGINEERING PROGRAM .
    AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ANY IMPLANT TRAINING?
    IF ANY PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

• March 3, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Hi!

You may view the latest Civil Internships – internshala.com/internships/civil-internship

You may also subscribe for latest updates – internshala.com/subscribe

• March 10, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Im doing my 1st year M.E (Struc).I have to do my Intenship during july month(1 month).By using bonafide(from college)can i apporoach your company or Any other way to apply?

• March 11, 2015 at 5:04 PM

I AM DOING MY 2ND YEAR BE CIVIL ENGINEERING PROGRAM IN IGIT,SARANG,ODISHA .
    AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ANY SUMMER INTERNSHIP?
    IF ANY PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

• March 18, 2015 at 7:34 PM

I am right now working as intern at L&T Metro rail Hyderabad.The process to get into L&T pool is abit time taking,but once you get in you will wonder the way they organize their work to satisfy clients.Most important thing to get into L&T is you should contact Project Manager of any respective Station or Casting yard through any employee working at L&T,so that it would be easy to get HR’s approval.Then cluster Manager would sign on your letter head brought from your college.It could take easily 1 week or more.So please be patient.Then after receiving a confirmation call from company you should take that letter head to HR of Metro Rail Mr.Dheeraj Kumar.He is so gentle in handling students.you can tell your purpose of visiting L&T and he would approve it if CPM considers.Then you will have to follow the procedure to get inducted by Safety Manager to enter site with Personal Protective equipment.Gudluck guys!!

• April 20, 2017 at 6:06 PM

Is there any possibility for summer internship for 1 month duration at Hyderabad metro.

• August 12, 2017 at 10:51 AM

I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from RGUKT R.K.VALLEY-APIIIT. Could you please send me contact me through your mail please…
      my mail id: akber.kanala017@gmail.com, I hope you reply to me…

yours lovingly,
      AKBERHUSSAIN KANALA.

• March 20, 2015 at 12:12 PM

summer treaning, for civil engineering

• March 25, 2015 at 9:51 PM

Can I have the contact number of the HR office of L&T construction in Mumbai?

• April 8, 2015 at 3:44 PM

training

• April 8, 2015 at 3:44 PM

training

• April 9, 2015 at 10:45 AM

sir.
    my name is dipesh
    sir i am an computer student
    ,any internship for computer branch.

• April 9, 2015 at 4:07 PM

Hi Dipesh,

We suggest you to view latest Computer Science Internships here.
      You may also subscribe for latest updates directly in your inbox.

All the best!

• April 10, 2015 at 3:58 PM

building construction & surveying

• April 10, 2015 at 11:06 PM

i m a btech 3rd year final exams . so i want to do intrenship trainning in construction department so give a permession of training

• April 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM

how can i contact HR of the L&T

• April 20, 2015 at 5:04 PM

Hi Navin,

• April 21, 2015 at 9:52 PM

hai

iam doing my m.tech structural engineering.can i eligible for these internship and hw can i apply to dis internship.in L&T in banglore.

• April 22, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Hi Aruna,

• April 30, 2015 at 11:45 PM

hi sir,
    i am doing B.E 4th sem in computer technology . can i eligible for the internship how can i apply for the internship at L&T nagpur….

• May 1, 2015 at 4:25 PM

• May 16, 2015 at 11:16 AM

I just completed my second year of Btech from production engineering. Am i eligible to apply for l and t internship?

• May 16, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Hi Akash,

• May 23, 2015 at 11:08 AM

I want to do summer training @ L&T in field of marketing and Hr so what is the procedure for it..

• May 29, 2015 at 10:21 PM

Respected sir/madam,

I am indoori sudheer Kumar studying batchler technology in CIVIL ENGINEERING.I need to want internship in l&t Hyderabad metro rail project.please tell the procedure to apply internship and any vacancies is are there in l&t project as a internship. It is helpful to my bright feature.please please please please inform me sir/madam any vacancies is there in internship.

Thanking you sir/madam

Your faith fully
    SUDHEER KUMAR

• May 31, 2015 at 4:17 PM

i have finished 3rd year engineering in civil. As mentioned above, how and where can we get the contact of HR ???

• June 24, 2015 at 11:44 AM

hie internshala

I am pursuing 4 th year mechanical. I want know is the internship and summer industrial training are same. if not which is advantageous

• June 26, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Hi Bhargav,

You may view the latest Mechanical Internships here and apply to the one(s) which suit you the best.

Good luck!

• June 24, 2015 at 3:07 PM

How can apply in Larsen and toubro for mechanical engineering. For fresher.. …
    I want to do job in L and T

• July 6, 2015 at 2:54 PM

I am doing Mtech in Civil engineerimg. Does the company provide internship for Mtech? If so whom should i contact?

• July 16, 2015 at 9:51 PM

I am studying in 2nd year diploma in mechanical engineering and I want to take 1 month training at L&T after my 3rd semester… so please send me the procedure as fast as possible at my email id

• July 25, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Respected sir/madam,

I am Rutul prajapati studying
    batchler technology in MECHANICAL
    ENGINEERING.I need to want
    internship in l&t Baroda In Failure Analysis of Brack project.please tell the procedure
    to apply internship and any vacancies
    is are there in l&t project as a
    internship. It is very helpful to my bright
    feature. My humble Request to you that please
    inform me sir/madam any vacancies
    is there in internship.

Thanking you sir/madam

Your faith fully
    Rutul Prajapati

• July 27, 2015 at 12:34 AM

I am studying b.arch…and working in L & T has been my dream since ages…so could you please help me with what a b.arch student get to do with l & t ….

• August 10, 2015 at 8:30 PM

i am persuing my final year M.Tech in structural engineering and now I want to do internship for four months.

• August 26, 2015 at 4:03 PM

sir,
    Now I am studying 3rd year civil engineering, and I want to do internship in l&T.so kindly i requested heplp me sir

• September 2, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Sir I have done B.Tech in Civil Engineering. And I have a working experience too. Sir now I am doing my M.tech in Tunneling and Underground Space Technology from INDIAN SCHOOL OF MINES. and I wish to do my internship in tunnel project of L&T.

• September 9, 2015 at 7:37 AM

Hello sir!
    ! I am doing B.E in Civil engg Present Final year .I want to do internship for 6 month….pls suggest me

• September 9, 2015 at 8:54 PM

Sir I am during 3rd year civil Engineering in sri shanmugha college of Eng&Tec.I wish to get a internship for in your company

• September 12, 2015 at 7:28 PM

I am B.E. (Civil Engineer) from Mumbai University , at present doing Post Graduate course at NICMAR (Pune) in Real Estate & Infrastructure Management , looking for Summer Internship at Larson & Tubro Ltd. at Mumbai , pl. guide me.

Thanking you,

Akshay Khopkar
    9820146148

• September 13, 2015 at 7:27 PM

Hello sir
    Recently i am in 3rd year(civil engineering).
    I want to do interenship in L&T for 1-2 month.pls…suggest me.

• September 16, 2015 at 8:57 AM

I am pursuing 3rd year mechanical. is their any internships in the month of Nov,December.

• September 21, 2015 at 11:34 AM

We advice you to check our website in the month of October for internships in November-December.

Hope this helps!

• September 18, 2015 at 9:52 PM

Hi Sir,

My name is Sandeep Keshari & i have done bba in 2011. I have 1.5 year experience in BPO field, i want to job in L & T company, so how can i get a job in this company.

• November 20, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Dear Sandeep,

Internshala is an online portal with 2000+ live internships for students from various profiles.

You can apply to internships that suit your profile by registering with us (for free) using the following link –

All internships come with cool stipends and certificates. If you have any queries please drop us a mail at student@internshala.com

Regards,

• September 22, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Hi sir/madam,

My name is Narasihulu I have completed 2013 my B.Tech in Electrica & Electrical Engineering and I have 2years Experience in Installation & Servicing Engineering for Variable Data Industrial Printers but I want to work in L & T Company so please let me know suggestion how to join this company

• September 27, 2015 at 4:33 PM

sir, I am willing to do internship at l&t hyderabad, i’m pursuing my 3rd year in civil engineering at NIT Agartala, my seniors firstly suggested me to contact any respected HR’s of l&t hyderabad, but the problem is how can i contact the HR’s , is it possible through internshala ????

• October 8, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Sir,
    I am pursing B.tech civil engg i need to know which company is provid stiphend during 6 month industrial training. Plz inform me as soon. My mo.no- 9569974654 and amreshgku@gmail.com

• October 10, 2015 at 4:21 PM

sir i am near to coimbatore l&t branch,studying final year BE/EEE, how to apply for internship.-REG

• October 10, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Sir /Madam ,
    Iam studying B.E mechanical engineering 3rd year .I wish to do a internship program in our sector. If any such programs are conducted please inform us .

• October 23, 2015 at 10:56 AM

I m a IV year student of civil engineering…I want to do 6 month training with L&T …plzzz suggest me

• November 17, 2015 at 8:17 PM

i want to get internship in l&t construction

• November 18, 2015 at 10:00 PM

I m final year student of b. Tech civil engineering I want to do six months industrial training in L&T company

• November 21, 2015 at 11:32 AM

i am student of b.tech mechanical final year student of sangam university . i want to do 6 months internship at l&t

• February 7, 2016 at 1:31 PM

Hi, I’m btech Civil engineering 2nd student. I want to do a one month internship in L&t in this summer.So what is the procedure please suggest me.

• February 15, 2016 at 3:19 AM

Hi sir
    I m fourth year In civil engineering student
    I need training so please help me… Inform me there some name about company

• February 22, 2016 at 10:15 PM

Hello Sir,

Am finished Civil Engineering in 2013.
        Now am job seeker, for extra qualification can u prefer any courses for me to get a job

• February 28, 2016 at 7:35 PM

Hello sir,
    Summer internship for mechanical engineering.I am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering.

• March 9, 2016 at 10:37 PM

I want to do 56 days SIP for Mba in HR field so plz contact me on these no. 7877901330 its my dream company nd i want to do training by collage training letter so plz allow me…

• March 12, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Hello sir,I am studying in 3rd of civil engg. in ms uni.in my collage they will give me latter for internship in your company. So how should I send it to your company.so plz give me some information about it

• March 26, 2016 at 4:50 PM

I wanna internship in L&T company how should I applied for it pls suggest me.

• April 2, 2016 at 5:52 PM

I wanna internship in L&T company how should I applied for it pls suggest me.I am a fresher Civil engineer.

• April 7, 2016 at 1:27 PM

• April 7, 2016 at 1:30 PM

hii
    i am jainik kothari from mba student sem-2 . i am summer intership project tranining for l&t company

• April 18, 2016 at 2:40 PM

gud noon sir/ mam ,

im doing Mtech in construction technology, in 3rd sem we have internship so i decided to do in L&T company for that whom can we approach for internship?

• April 18, 2016 at 8:40 PM

I am a mechanical engineering student of 4th semester at beant college of engineering and technology Gurdaspur. How could i apply for the 6 weeks industrial training at larsen and toubro.
    Please help me out.!

• April 19, 2016 at 8:04 AM

Respected Sir/Madam,
    My name is YASH A AGRAWAL, currentLy I am persuing engineering in MECHANICAL branch from SHIVAJIRAO S. JONDHALE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING(MUMBAI 400053) which is affliated to MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
    Currently I am in 6th sem and during this summer vaction I am intrested in doing internship at your company.
    I request you to give me a chance to do internship.
    THANKING YOU

• April 27, 2016 at 12:08 AM

Hello sir
    I am persuing in b.tech 3rd year 6th sem .I need summer internship in L and T..please kindly provide me the legal information about this.
    Hope for your earlier response .

• April 28, 2016 at 7:44 PM

sir/madam
    i am P.Satheesh pursuing b.tech 6th sem in stream of civil engineering in vnrvjiet at hyderabad. i am interested to do intenship in your company in this summar vacation so please give me chance to do intenship in your company.

thanks&regards
    P.Satheesh
    cont no:91+9505790565

• May 1, 2016 at 8:20 AM

Respected Sir/Madam,
    My name is Anjali Mishra,currently I am persuing engineering in MECHANICAL branch from ABES IT Ghaziabad . Currently I am in 6th sem and during my vaction I am intrested in doing internship at your company.
    I request you to give me a chance to do internship. Please kindly provide me with the valuable information regarding it.
    THANKING YOU

EMAIL ID : ritamishra16@gmail.com
    CONTACT NO: 9956222301

• May 6, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Hi Anjali,

Please contact the HR personnel of the L&T company where you want to do the internship.

All the best.

Regards,

• May 5, 2016 at 12:51 PM

I’m completed my 3rd year B.E-Civil and I want to intern in L&T. But I don’t know that how can I contact HR department of L&T….I don’t know about it…..so please give me Information about the HR department of L&T in Gujarat.

• May 6, 2016 at 10:11 AM

Hi Bhautik,

You can search for the HR personnel of L&T on LinkedIn and also on their official website. You can even take the help of your seniors who had previously done internships at L&T.

Regards,

• May 6, 2016 at 2:29 PM

I have already search HR of l&t in LinkedIn but that person doesn’t accept my request on them…..so how can I do now….how can I contact him/her…..

• May 10, 2016 at 11:49 AM

Hi Bhautik,

The best way will be to contact them through the Training & Placement cell of your college.

Regards,

• May 7, 2016 at 6:51 PM

Respected sir/madam,
    My name is Jainik kothari ,At present time I am pursuing MBA in stream of M .H Gardi school of Business Management , Rajkot 2semester, before summer my 3th semester will start of project training I want to do summer internship at your company near Ahmadabad or Mumbai
    So, I request you to give me a chance to do internship.
    THANKING YOU

NAME-Kothari Jainik
    EMIL ID- jainikkothari18@gamil.com
    CONTACT NO- 9429786605
    Like · Reply ·May-10 ,2016

• May 10, 2016 at 11:50 AM

Hi Jainik,

All the best.

Regards,

• May 23, 2016 at 8:34 PM

Sir This is Kishore Kanna P S 3rd year student of B.Arch how could i apply for Architectural Internship

Contact :
    kishorepsk7995@gmail.com
    8754191342

• May 24, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Srivathsan,doing my UG course in E.E.E. in Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College,Kodambakkam,Chennai. I am in second year and about to finish my 4th semester by June 10-2016. Am I eligible for applying for InPlant Training(IPT)?Will my request be accepted?Should I contact HR for the same?
    If possible,can you mail me the necessary details?

MAIL: sri2sri97@gmail.com

Yours truly
    V.Srivathsan

• May 27, 2016 at 3:11 PM

Hi Srivathsan,

Yes, you are eligible for this. You can contact the HR personnel.

Regards,

• June 4, 2016 at 10:38 AM

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Sagar Diwate.I am the student of Civil Engineering from the Anantrao Pawar College of Engineering and Research, pune. I’m in BE Appeared student and I want to do the internship in mumbai in your company in the summers. I hope your company would give me a chance to show my capability which will be benefit for me in the coming future.
    Thanking you-

NAME- Sagar Diwate
    e-mail id- sagarvdiwate@gmail.com
    CONTACT NO.- 9664242123

• June 6, 2016 at 4:32 PM

Hi Sagar,

You can also try to contact their HR personnel through LinkedIn.

Regards,

• June 4, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Dattatray Thombre.I am the student of Civil Engineering from the Anantrao Pawar College of Engineering and Research, pune. I’m in BE Appeared student and I want to do the internship in Aurangabad in your company in the summers. I hope your company would give me a chance to show my capability which will be benefit for me in the coming future.
    Thanking you-

NAME- Dattatray Thombre
    e-mail id- dattathombre9@gmail.com
    CONTACT NO.- 9028136716

• June 6, 2016 at 4:33 PM

Hi Dattatray,

You can also try to contact their HR personnel through LinkedIn.

Regards,

• June 5, 2016 at 1:11 AM

Sir, I am pursuing my btech in civil branch 2nd year I want to do summer internship in your company in Delhi side
    My no is 9138102967

• June 6, 2016 at 4:33 PM

Hi Rohit,

You can also try to contact their HR personnel through LinkedIn.

Regards,

• June 8, 2016 at 10:59 AM

I am pursuing ICWAI from Ahmedabad also I m in 2 and year of the college right now am I eligible for the internship

• June 16, 2016 at 2:25 PM

I have completed my 2nd year and wants to do internship in automobile company .Please suggest in some company in delhi ncr for internship for 1 month

• July 1, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Sir,
    I am praveen nd i have completed my b.tech from bhagwant university. Now i want to do an internship at your company and you will give me a chance to showshow capability. Thanx

• July 13, 2016 at 4:34 PM

Hi,I am now pursuing my B.E 2nd year in civil engineering.
    Please guide me if I am eligible for this Internship programme.

• August 1, 2016 at 4:10 PM

Hi sir,
    Am a student in the stream of civil dept..pursuing final year. My friends and myself are very interested in doing internship in L&T (Bangalore as it is near to our state AP). Sir, please let me know how to apply for this as team members. We are all very interested to do internship in construction side….please suggest us.

• August 23, 2016 at 12:42 AM

Hi Sir,
    I m pursing b.tech in mechanical engg. Pls suggest me. I m so intersted to doing (internship in delhi ncr )
    Pls help me.

• August 23, 2016 at 12:47 AM

I had studied junior engg in civil. Nd i m intersted to internship in L n T . ( in delhi ncr). Pls suggest me something.

Thnks

• August 23, 2016 at 3:11 PM

Hai sir,
    I am Ramya R, i have completed my engineering in EEE stream under vtu this year. I’m interested to do apprenticeship in your company(Bangalore) , please can you give me one chance to get in,

• September 15, 2016 at 9:11 PM

Greetings to concerned ones,
    I am Ramya Raghavendra,Civil Engineering 4rth year student.I’m very much keen to be an intern in Larsen & Toubro for 2 months training. Will you please provide me the correct path to contact L&T for internship. Please do mail the proper information to:ramya.Raghavendra1890@gmail.com

• October 5, 2016 at 7:47 PM

sir i am final year student of civil engg
    pls information about 6 month traning in your company

• October 15, 2016 at 1:06 PM

Sir i am saddam ansari i purshing b. Tech mech. Engg. Iwant to join 6month intership training in your compny .

• November 20, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Hii,
    I am ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC Engineer.
    I am fresher,
    I am Interested for internship in L&t
    So how can be apply
    Please help me…

• December 3, 2016 at 5:32 PM

Sir..i m the student of 6th sem of civil engineering… I m interested in summer training or intership in L& T…how can i apply????…

• December 15, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Sir ,
    I am pursuing mba in finance from Fms udaipur. I am interested in internship for 6 months from L&T. What is the process for application?

• December 16, 2016 at 9:20 PM

sir, i am studying civil engineering 3rd year in national engineering college, kovipatti, me and my frnds are interested in internship for 15 days from L&T. how can i apply

• December 21, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Sir/Madam,
    Now i am pursuing third year civil engineering in M.Kumarasamy college of engineering,karur.I wish to undergo an internship in your company.
    But i don’t know how to communicate with higher official in your company to get an internship.Please help me to get communication with your higher official.
    Eagerly waiting for your reply..

• December 21, 2016 at 2:20 PM

Sorry Sir/Madam,
    I am Vinothkumar.S I had forgotten to attach my details.

Name:Vinothkumar.S
    E-mail:vinothkumarsivam15@gmail.com
    Contact.No:9786396959

• January 23, 2017 at 5:07 PM

Hello Sir,
    I am a civil engineering student and i want to training form your company so I do for summer internship training from your company.
    Please give me h satisfied answer. I shall be greatful of your kindness.

• February 7, 2017 at 5:06 PM

Sir I am Chetan prakash sharma. I am a student of b. Tech 6th Semester in civil engineering. I want to do 6month intership training in l&t construction construction. Please inform me.

• February 23, 2017 at 10:47 AM

Hello Sir,
    This is MOHAMMAD SHARIQUE,
    Right now I’m pursuing diploma in electrical engineering final year,
    I’m interested in doing an internship under this company this summer.
    Can you please help me out with the details following the internship?
    Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
    MOHAMMAD SHARIQUE

• February 23, 2017 at 6:07 PM

I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year, Mechanical Engineering
    I want to apply for internship.
    Please tell me how to apply for internship.

• February 25, 2017 at 5:36 PM

hi sir i m doing btech with mechnaical stream and like others i also want t get intern from l & t ,this is my 2nd yr. so kindly guide me to apply for internship in l & t

• March 13, 2017 at 6:00 PM

Hello sir,
    I am a 3rd year architecture student. Can i get internship in L&T. Please sir let me know.

• March 15, 2017 at 6:16 PM

Hello sir,
    I’m doing B.tech 2nd year in civil engineering at NIT, WARANGAL.I would like to do inter in L&T for this summer.please help me out how to apply

• March 15, 2017 at 10:57 PM

I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year, Civil Engineering
    I want to apply for internship.
    Please tell me how to apply for internship.

• March 19, 2017 at 11:07 AM

Hello sir,
    I am studying in B.E. 2nd year in mechanical engineering from ssgmce shegaon. I want to apply for internship at this summer. So please tell me how to apply and am I eligible for that internship

• March 22, 2017 at 7:07 PM

Hi sir,

i am studying B.tech 3rd year in civil engineering
    i want to apply for internship
    please tell me the how to apply for internship

• March 23, 2017 at 11:35 PM

Respected Sir,
    I am a 3rd year civil engg student at Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, who is keenly interested to do summer internship in your company. If my kind request is acceptable, I am interested in knowing the details of the internship programme and the guidelines that we must abide with.

• March 29, 2017 at 12:25 AM

sir, i m a student of b.tech 3rd year ( civil engg.)and i m intrested to do the trainning from l&t

• March 29, 2017 at 2:13 PM

Hello sir,
    I am studying in B.E. 2nd year in Electrical engineering from Sinhgad Institute of Technology Lonavla. I want to apply for internship at this summer. So please tell me how to apply and am I eligible for that internship

• March 31, 2017 at 4:22 PM

sir, i am doing my 2nd year CIVIL ENGINEERING in M.KUMARASAMY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ,KARUR ,TAMILNADU. Am i eligible to do internship in L&T ,COIMBATORE.

• April 1, 2017 at 11:29 AM

can i do any internship programme in NDT or PLC after completing diploma in mechatronics

• April 13, 2017 at 2:59 PM

Sir I am student of 3rd year(6sem) civil engineering department . So please give idea for summer internship in L&t construction company and how to apply

• April 16, 2017 at 8:41 PM

Hello L&T,
    Now iam in 3rd year of electronics and instrumentation.I have 7.92 cgpa.
    Am I applicable for internship in L&T??

• April 19, 2017 at 3:04 PM

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR,
    RI8 NOW I’M IN DUBAI, I WANNA DO INTERNSHIP IN HYDERABAD AS CIVIL ENGINEER,I’M COMING TO HYDERABAAD ON 22-5 -17.CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY WAY TO JOIN AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

• April 30, 2017 at 6:21 PM

Heloo,This is gaurav here pursuing BBA(CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT) IN AMITY UNIVERSITY NOIDA….. I have completed my 4th semester…. Now there is my college requirement to do internship in any of the construction company…. So i want to do it from mumbai….. Pls help me to provide the guideline… Thank you

• May 11, 2017 at 8:32 PM

Sir,
    I have completed my B-TECH in CIVIL ENGINEERING,this year in the ongoing month.
    I want to know that whether i am eligible for ak internship in a reputed company like L&T or not. And if yes then how would i apply for it?
    Please suggest me what i should do..please sir

• May 19, 2017 at 1:12 PM

I have completed my undergraduate in the field of electronics and communication engineering and i interest to some projects and i had done my inplant training in the domain of embedded system.Now i interest to search for internship as in the field related to embedded systems.

• May 25, 2017 at 12:46 PM

Hello sir,
    Im 3rd year Architecture student. Can I get internship in L&T.

• May 26, 2017 at 8:58 PM

I am interested to undergone an Inplant Training in our esteemed industry for 1 week. Kindly permit me to do the training.

• May 26, 2017 at 8:59 PM

I am interested to undergone an Inplant Training in our esteemed industry for 1 month. Kindly permit me to do the training.

• June 2, 2017 at 8:27 PM

i complete my diploma in electronics n telecommunication.. wanna join 1month internship.. plz give idea fr summer internship.. plz tell me how to apply for internship

• June 17, 2017 at 3:00 PM

I contacted the HR of L&T in Uppal,hyderabad but he is not even considering me.Even I brought a college letter from training & placements from my college( NIT,Nagpur)

• June 17, 2017 at 5:55 PM

Hi sir
    Good evening
    I am student of B.E. 2nd year civil. I want to internship of 15 days.
    Please give me some important information about the internship.

• July 27, 2017 at 9:16 AM

Sir now iam in 3rd year , my stream is civil Engineering , i want to do internship in L&T , can you give me some suggestion.

• July 29, 2017 at 11:00 AM

hiii…sir/mam,
    my name is mahesh muthe from kalyan….i recently completed my diploma in mechanical engg…past two year..passed 2015…but the fact is now i am in degree of direct 2nd year.recently give the exam…but i fail to do…..so can i get internship at l&t….i am waiting for ur reply..ty …if yes then plz send me link for job whether intership…..

• July 29, 2017 at 11:04 AM

Should what i do now whether job or internship…as per your suggestion

• August 1, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for writing in. If you do not have any prior work experience or want to switch the profile, then you should apply for the internships.
      Check the internships here- https://internshala.com/internships/. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

• August 5, 2017 at 12:11 PM

From the beginning we were deeply concerned in all the decisions, and RYK CONSTRUCTION kept all of our choices and preferences in mind. Our home looks better than I could have imagined, and the design knowledge was wonderful. Everyone loves our house and wants to know who the designer was. I’m never going to hire another design firm except RYK CONSTRUCTION.

Corp. Off:- B-4, street No.1 Aruna Park,Shakarpur,New Delhi-110092
    Ph.No.011-4155489

Email:-vivekrf789@gmail.com

• August 13, 2017 at 1:19 PM

How to apply for a internship to the larsen and toubro company as my self without the helping of my college…

• August 18, 2017 at 6:55 PM

In my collegemobile phones are not allowed. How can I have a telephone interview?

• August 19, 2017 at 2:47 PM

Sir, i am a final year student of B.E Civil Engineering. I am very interested in getting internships at L&T constructions.What is the correct procedure for applying internship and what step can i take further?

• August 29, 2017 at 7:57 PM

Sir I am studying btech 3rd year present… And I am very much excited to do an intern in L and T…. So please suggest to how to get a intern chance in ur company

• September 26, 2017 at 5:30 PM

I am mechanical engineer fresher passout this year should I apply for such internship program.

• October 2, 2017 at 3:25 PM

Hi sir
    I am in B-TECH civil engineering 2nd year from joker meerut ( affiliate by aktu university).i want to do summer traning in l&t.
    How contact l&tor or what is the process for apply for summer traning.

• November 4, 2017 at 5:19 PM

HELLO, SIR
    I AM AN ARCHITECTURE FINAL YEAR STUDENT AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE AND POSSIBILITIES OF GETTING INTERNSHIP IN L & T FROM JANUARY ON WARDS.

• November 7, 2017 at 10:41 AM

Greetings,
    I am a fresher, completed my engineering in Civil Engineering just recently in June 2017. Can I apply for internship here?
    Please help me by guiding me through it.
    Looking forward for your reply.
    Thank you.

• November 11, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Hello. I graduated in BE electrical recently..I want internship in L&T..
    Please guide me about training..how I do that..

• November 16, 2017 at 11:42 PM

I am pursuing a dual degree course MBA-Tech. Engineering specialization is Mechanical and Management specialization is Operations. And I am looking for a 4month Operations internship. I am in the fourth year of my five year course.

• November 22, 2017 at 1:54 PM

Hi sir
    I am T.VENKATESH of civil engineering dept.
    I like to do internship in civil engineering in L and T constructions.
    You please help me in guiding the process.
    Thank you.

• December 2, 2017 at 3:37 PM

Sir, I’m a civil final year student in CIET . Any internship is allowed in your company !!!

• December 2, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Hello sir,
    A
    I am student of b.tech civil engineer in Indus international University in7th semester.i want to 6th industrial training in l&t companies.so please give Tha details of traning program.

• December 13, 2017 at 11:58 AM

Hello sir I am jayashree and I completed civil engineering in Mangalore. But I need internship if there for passout students let me know sir.

• December 13, 2017 at 12:03 PM

Hello,sir i am bachalor of engineering in electrical engineering in finals year I want to do 6 th month internship in L&T. So I am requested to u.come fast reply

• December 22, 2017 at 12:08 AM

Sir, I wants to do internship in l and t, m basically from punjab. I would like to ask the procedure to contact HR of the company through college.

• January 3, 2018 at 9:22 PM

hello sir,
    This is omkar studying as b.tech (FACILITIES AND SERVICES PLANNING) course is about regarding all services in a building.
    i am final year student.so ,i want to do internship in L & T regarding in services field.
    so please can you suggest anything? For whom i have to consult?

• January 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM

Hi Omkar,

Apologies for the delay in response.

We do not have any information regarding this currently. Please visit their official career page for details.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• January 31, 2018 at 8:10 PM

Sir I am doing b.tech third year .but I do want internship L&T so sir please tell me about online form date thanks

• February 15, 2018 at 4:25 PM

Hello sir I am ANUJ KUMAR MAURYA students of final year B.Tech civil engineering. I want internship with L&T please help me sir.

• February 17, 2018 at 12:42 AM

Hello sir . I am ANUJ KUMAR MAURYA.as u say above, I can’t apply for internship with l&t please give me a direct link through which I can apply for internship with l&t construction

• February 18, 2018 at 1:01 PM

I.would like to join L&T company implant training and internship training please give the opportunity for me sir,and also I am poor student for studying but field work is very I like sir

• February 18, 2018 at 1:02 PM

• February 18, 2018 at 1:05 PM

I would like to join L&T company implant training and internship training please give the opportunity for me sir,and also I am poor student for studying but field work is very I like sir.

• March 22, 2018 at 4:04 PM

Hello sir
    Recently i am in 3rd year(civil engineering).
    I want to do interenship in L&T for 1-2 month.pls…sugges

• March 27, 2018 at 10:57 AM

Good morning sir,
    I am a second year student pursuing graduation from The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Vadodara. I want to do a 21 days internship from the HR department. Intership is a learning process in our graduation process only.
    So do you company provides intership for undergraduates?

• March 27, 2018 at 12:12 PM

Hello sir,
    I am a student of BCom(hons) second year of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Vadodara. I want to do internship in HR department for a month
    Please guide me

• March 30, 2018 at 2:08 PM

Respected sir
    My name jaspal singh
    And i am complete my diploma in civil branch at April last 2018
    My dream is i do job in L&T company
    My CGPA 7.5 owners
    And study at G.T. Polytecnic Collage jaora Dist- ratlam
    Please sir give some information any open campus
    And connet to your company
    Please
    Please
    My no. Is 8819004880
    My Roll no. Is 15021c03018

• April 12, 2018 at 7:36 PM

Respected sir,
    My name is Hetvi Shah, pursuing BBA(Hons) 2nd year 4th sem. want to be an intern in this reputed company. So kindly provide me the eligibility criteria to apply for the internship as it is the learning process in graduation program.
    Thanking you.

• April 16, 2018 at 10:12 AM

Hi Hetvi,

Please refer to the above article to understand the eligibility criteria for internships at L&T. We do not have any details regarding their internship program. Please visit their official careers page or try contacting their HR manager for further details.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• April 20, 2018 at 10:06 PM

I am studying b.com
    Is there any internship for students?

• May 1, 2018 at 2:50 PM

Sir I am Arun ,I am studying in civil 3rd yr.i want a internship in l&t delhi NCR I request pls send me the contact details in l&t.and how to get internship In l&t.pls help me….
    arunsingh6941@gmail.com
    9311226941

• May 1, 2018 at 3:45 PM

Hi Arun,

We do not have the contact details of L&T. Please visit their official careers page or try contacting their HR for details. Also, to understand the hiring process of L&T, please refer to the above article.

You may also look for civil engineering internships that are available on Internshala here – https://internshala.com/internships/civil-internship. You may apply to the ones that suit your interest.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• May 16, 2018 at 11:33 AM

I am Vijay completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication this year.
    I am looking for apprenticeship in electrical and automation in L&T.

• May 17, 2018 at 10:23 AM

Hi Vijay,

We do not have any information regarding internships at L&T. Please visit their official careers page for details.

You may also look for internships in automation on Internshala by registering here – http://bit.ly/new-registration.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• May 24, 2018 at 9:31 AM

Respected sir/mam, i am lalchand chouhan, student of civil engineering deploma 3rd year. studying in shekhawati engineering college sikar.raj . I want to have summer traning in ur company in the month of june .so please provide me information . Email.id- chouhanlalchand648@gmail.com

• May 24, 2018 at 10:39 AM

Hi Lalchand,

We do not have any information regarding internships at Larsen & Toubro. Please visit their official careers page for details.

You may also look for civil engineering internships on Internshala by registering here – http://bit.ly/new-registration. If you’re already registered on our platform, please visit http://bit.ly/civil_is for relevant internships.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• June 5, 2018 at 3:04 PM

Hiiii sir… Im pavithra. B doing my B. E(cse)
    I’m early looking to doing internship in ur reputed company… Can yu kindly help me out with dis… Nd tell how to contact yu
    Email id: paviteddy162@gmail.com

• June 6, 2018 at 10:55 AM

Hi Pavithra,

Please visit http://bit.ly/new-registration to begin your journey on Internshala, Once you’ve registered and logged into your account, you may click the ‘internships’ button and select ‘Computer Science’ from the ‘Category’ options given on the internships page. You may apply to the internships that suit your profile.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• June 7, 2018 at 4:19 PM

Hiii Sir/Ma’am..
    I am Rachna Khurana from Raipur chhattisgarh.
    I had completed my 2nd semester in Masters of Business Administration )(MBA) from Raipur itself.
    I want to do 2months internship with this company.
    Kindly inform me about this..

• June 11, 2018 at 10:07 AM

Hi Rachna,

We do not have any information regarding internships at Larsen & Toubro. Please visit their official careers page for the same.

You can also look for MBA internships on Internshala by registering here – http://bit.ly/new-registration (it’s free). Once you’ve registered, you can visit http://bit.ly/MBA_IS for all MBA internships live on our platform.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• June 26, 2018 at 12:13 PM

Hai Sir/Mam.
    I am shravani..i completed my diploma in civil engineering .
    I willing to do internship in this company..

• June 29, 2018 at 12:49 PM

Larsen and Toubro is one the best company in construction. It is good opportunity to work in this company. Thanks for sharing this information.

• July 25, 2018 at 1:19 PM

Sir I am studying B.E 4th year present… And I am very much excited to do an intern in L and T…. So please suggest to how to get a intern chance in your company

• July 26, 2018 at 10:48 AM

Hi Rahul,

You can also look for engineering internships on Internshala by registering here – http://bit.ly/new-registration (it’s free).

Thanks~ Unnatti

• August 31, 2018 at 11:42 PM

Hi Sir,
    I am study in diploma in civil engineering in 3rd year.i want to be training in L&T construction company (Jan to May). In Hyderabad,Delhi and Patna.Because It’s largest construction company in India and So famous.

• September 1, 2018 at 10:35 AM

Hi Tabish,

Thanks~ Unnatti

• September 28, 2018 at 3:06 PM

Awesome blog! I am loving it!! I Will be back later to read some more.Thank you so much..!!!

• December 11, 2018 at 1:34 PM

Hi, I am Rajat sharma pursuing M.E Structural engg. s from BITS pilani .i would like to apply for the summer internship program in l&t company.can you suggest me the way.

• December 13, 2018 at 5:49 PM

Hi Rajat,

Thank you for writing in.

I am afraid, currently, we do not have any internship at L&T available on our platform. Please visit their official career page for related information.

Thanks~ Ankit

• April 26, 2019 at 8:46 AM

sir,I am Arulprabakaran doing my BBA(CA) 3rd year.
    I like do my 2 months Intenship program in L&T coimatore.
    kindly reply me,
    Thank you.

• April 26, 2019 at 10:50 AM

Hi Arulprabakaran,

We do not have any internships at L&T available on our platform. Please visit their official careers page for relevant information.

Thanks~ Batool

• May 27, 2019 at 11:21 AM

Hi ,
    I am Manish Kumar Mourya I apear civil engineering diploma this month I want to join your company as training purpose for 24 Months for highway engineering and water effluent and treatment work tell me how can apply

• May 27, 2019 at 2:10 PM

Hi Manish,

Thank you for writing in.

We do not have any current information regarding internships at Larsen & Toubro. Please visit their careers page for more information.

However, if you wish to apply to similar internships then you can register on Internshala here – http://bit.ly/new-registration. Once you’ve registered and logged into your account, you may click on the ‘Internships’ button on your dashboard to view all the internships available on the platform. You can filter internships according to your location and duration available.

Thanks :)

• June 16, 2019 at 2:55 PM

Hii.. sir… I’m THANAY KUMAR. A
    studying in Mtech 2nd year structural engineering.. I wish to do 3-4 months of internship in Bangalore kindly reply me

• June 17, 2019 at 12:59 AM

Hi Thanaya,

Thank you for writing in.

We do not have any current information regarding internship opportunities at L&T. Please visit their careers page for more information.

Thanks :)

• June 25, 2019 at 8:07 PM

Iam pursuing my 3rd year in civil engineering. I want to do my internship in L&T .How can i get an internship there? Can you please help me with it.Can you please give phone number of responsible authority..

• June 26, 2019 at 1:12 PM

Thank you for writing in.

Thanks :)

• July 29, 2019 at 3:59 PM

Hello sir I’ve done my BE civil now I am looking for internship in any construction company like L&T plz suggest me any other construction company for internship . I belonged from PUNE so company site should be near by me ..

• July 31, 2019 at 2:39 PM

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for writing in.

You can filter internships according to your location (Pune) and duration available. Hope it helps.

Thanks :)

• July 1, 2020 at 7:32 PM

I am Sarvesh Yadav I from, Allahabad. I completed engineering graduate specialization in Electrical Engineering in 2016 from united college management, Allahabad. I want to do training from L&T Company.

• July 9, 2020 at 5:15 PM

Hi Sarvesh,

Thank you for writing in.

We do not have any current information regarding internships/training at Larsen & Toubro. Please visit their careers page for more information.

• November 28, 2020 at 4:24 PM

Hi I’m from vadodara. I’m an water management student from M.S University, is there any opportunity for internship for me?

• December 2, 2020 at 1:38 PM

Hi Jaini,

Yes, please visit – http://bit.ly/internship_is to view all internships available on our platform. You may refine your search according to your preferences (category, location, duration etc.) given on the left side of the page to find internships of your interest and apply for the one(s) that suit your profile.

Thanks :)