Internship at HAL – Abhilaikh from ITM Gwalior

Internship at HAL

No obstacle is big enough that can alter your way of success. He was determined to learn as much as he can and make best use of this internship.

Internship in HAL. WOW!! It’s just like a dream coming true. HAL is India’s one of the most promising and developing government industry, providing support to guardians of the sky. HAL has an integrated environment of innovation, devotion and simplicity. This is the best part of my learning from HAL. Internship in HAL provided me knowledge of several months within a duration of one month.

I learnt about aerospace, designing of wings and tails, the fuelling system of aircrafts, the electrical and electronic system comprising in it. I also learnt various concepts and complications about management like financing, market surveying, marketing etc. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.

In HAL apart from our classes and projects we had some unforgettable and memorable moments like songs sung by our training in charge or the fun we had during our lunch break. This is one of my short experience of my internship. Hope you enjoyed. I would also like to thanks Internshala for providing an opportunity to share my experiences.

If Abhilaikh’s experience motivates you, you can check the latest internships in Lucknow and latest Aerospace internships.

Editor’s note- Have you got an internship story to share? A chance to win cool Internshala T and other cash prizes by sharing your internship story here.

14 thoughts on “Internship at HAL – Abhilaikh from ITM Gwalior

• April 11, 2018 at 5:39 PM

I need to be internship

• April 12, 2018 at 12:59 PM

Hi Mohmadarfat,

Please visit internshala.com/internships for all the internships that are available on Internshala. You may apply to the ones that suit your interest.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• June 7, 2018 at 8:57 PM

Sir,I am Kalpesh B. Nerkar,I currently studying in T.E. in D.Y.Patil College Of Engineering (Production S/W). I have Send this resume for to work in your company on the basis of inplant training by college for 6 months.I have interested to work in your company for experience

• April 3, 2019 at 1:20 PM

I want internship in HAL. I’m pursuing BTech(Electronics Branch).

• April 4, 2019 at 11:26 AM

Hi Mayank,

I’m afraid we do not have any information regarding internships at HAL. Please visit their careers page for details.

You could also register on Internshala here – http://bit.ly/new-registration. Once that is done, you can filter internships according to your preference. If you want to pursue an internship in electronics engineering, you may select ‘Electronics Engineering’ from the ‘Category’ option given on the left side of the page.

Thanks~ Batool

• April 18, 2019 at 12:54 AM

I want internship in HAL. I am pursuing MBA (International Business)

• April 18, 2019 at 3:38 PM

Hi Nabeel,

You could also register on Internshala here – http://bit.ly/new-registration. Once you have registered, you can filter internships according to your preference. If you want to pursue an internship in MBA, you may select ‘MBA’ from the ‘Category’ option given on the left side of the page.

Thanks~ Batool

• July 23, 2019 at 8:41 AM

I Want Internship in HAL.I am pursuing B-Tech(Mechanical Engineering)

• July 23, 2019 at 11:40 AM

Thank you for writing in.

We do not have any current information regarding internship opportunities at HAL. Please visit their careers page for more information.

However, if you wish to apply to similar internships then you can register on Internshala here – http://bit.ly/IS_N. Once you’ve registered and logged into your account, you may click on the ‘Internships’ button on your dashboard to view all the internships available on the platform.

You can filter internships according to your preference for location, duration, etc.

Thanks :)

• July 23, 2019 at 8:45 AM

I Want Internship In HAL.I am pursuing B-Tech(Mechanical Engineering)

• July 23, 2019 at 11:40 AM

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for writing in.

Thanks :)

• July 23, 2019 at 8:47 AM

I Want Internship In HAL.I am pursuing B-Tech(Mechanical Engineering)

• July 23, 2019 at 11:41 AM

Thank you for writing in.

Thanks :)