There is no good time for learning; one learns every day. Ask any startup founder, and you will almost always hear “I’m still learning. It never stopped”. Even then, new year and the beginning of a new semester brings along that irrefutable feeling of wanting to do something new. And, when it comes to the ever-evolving world of technology, there is so much one could learn that at times it may feel scary and overwhelming.
But worry you not, we have you covered. Here are the six specific skills which are really hot these days and that you could learn this summer – without having to step out of your home.
1. C/C++: If all the programmers had to form their separate nation tomorrow, C/C++ would indisputably be their national language! It is recognized worldwide and used in a multitude of applications. Even after all this time, C++ hasn’t lost its importance as it’s still the most credible arrow in a programmer’s quiver, especially when it comes to high performance embedded and real-time systems. It’s used in finance (banking and trading), GUI based applications, medical equipment, and of course, games.
If you want to learn the universal language of programmers, check out this online training for beginners to learn C/C++ in just 6 weeks.
2. Analytics: Business Analytics is the need of the hour. With all the companies going head over heels for the Big Data, it has become imperative for the job seekers to have an expertise in the analytics. Also, with the ever-increasing use of smartphone technology, the growth in data generation is expected to increase furthermore. Therefore, it doesn’t come as a surprise when HR executives of IT companies list analytics as one of the most sought-after skills.
3. Android: In the fast-growing smartphone industry, Android app development is the hottest deal. Even in India, when the startup culture is growing exponentially, owning an app for one’s business has become a necessity. Over one billion Android users and 1.8 million apps on Google play store reflect how deeply Android has penetrated into our lives. With businesses increasingly focusing on the android market, it has become imperative to be an Android expert.
If you wish to become a part of this fastest growing industry, check out this popular online course for beginners to learn Android in just 6 weeks.
4. Internet of Things (IoT): With IoT, the corporate world is aiming to expand their businesses to the previously uncharted territories. The most important reason for becoming an expert in IoT is its potentially unlimited applications. One can create customized devices to update FB statuses, tweet responses, monitor heart rates, do NFC payment in gyms, use controlled cars etc. With big companies like Google, IBM, and Intel investing billions in IoT, it is the future of the internet. In India too, with the recent proposal of the government to develop smart cities, having knowledge of IoT has become essential.
If you want to impress someone special with your own amazing devices, check this unique training program for beginners to learn IoT in just 4 weeks.
5. Web Development: According to Google India, the number of online shoppers in India is expected to cross the 100 million mark by the end of the year 2016. With such an exponential increase in the e-commerce, companies are on a constant lookout for web developers. You can specialize to be a front-end or back-end developer, or even a full-stack developer, depending on your interests and the projects you work on. HTML and PHP knowledge is also a key aspect for a variety of businesses. Also, if you prefer freelancing, then web development is tailor-made for you since many companies tend to hire freelance web developers.
For checking out a great training for learning this in six weeks, click here.
6. Python: IoT, analytics, and high-end games- what’s common among them, you asked? The answer is Python. Learning Python will be your admission letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You can create your own magical world- Super Mario, helper robots, and remote-controlled cars. Using a peripheral device such as Raspberry Pi can help you realize how something as boring as programming can be turned into an exciting and fun activity. And, of course, there are the monetary incentives- all big companies like Google, Yahoo, and IBM use Python (even NASA!).
If you wish to enter into the magical realm of Python, check out this program for beginners to learn Python in just 6 weeks.
So, what are you waiting for? Jump on the bandwagon with Internshala Trainings for world-class training, affordable and accessible to every student, and embark on an immensely learning and thrilling ride this summer.