About the Online Campus Drive:
India’s Largest Online Campus Drive is a 4-day internship-cum-placement drive, open exclusively for colleges partnered with Internshala. Through this drive, your students will get a chance to intern with a company for a duration of 4-6 months, and based on their performance during the internship, they can convert the internship into a full-time job!
- 100+ participating companies
- 400+ internship opportunities with a job offer
- Minimum 3 Lacs per annum on conversion of internship to job
How will the Online Campus Drive work?
1. The college authorities (preferably the training and placement head) need to register their college by filling the form given below. Click here if the form below does not load for some reason. Registration is completely free of cost.
2. After registration, Internshala will share an exclusive link with you (college authority) on 13th November. This exclusive link will provide you with an access to all the internships and will also feature your name and the college’s name.
3. You are required to share this link with your students. Only through this link will the students be able to view and apply to the internships with prospective job offers.
4. On internship completion, the company will offer a full-time job based on the student’s performance during the internship.
The deadline for college registration is Monday, 12th November. Registration is compulsory for participation in this drive.
Eligibility criteria for students:
All final-year students and recent graduates (from any branch or stream) are eligible to apply for the internships featured in this drive.
Please note: This form cannot be filled by students. Only college authorities are eligible to register for this drive.
1. Where will the Online Campus Drive take place?
A. The drive will take place online on Internshala from 13th to 16th November. You can participate in the drive by filling the form below. Any college (degree/polytechnic/diploma or others) can register for this drive.
2. I would like to know more details about the internships listed in this drive.
A. The internships will be available in all major categories like engineering, management, design, media, etc. These will be full-time and in-office internships. The duration of these internships will be 4-6 months, starting immediately.
3. How will the internship be converted into a job?
A. The students are firstly required to complete the internship. Then, a job offer will be made by the company based on their performance during the internship tenure. Only after converting the internship to a job, a minimum package of INR 3 Lacs per annum would be offered to the students.
Note: The drive will offer only internship opportunities (and NOT job opportunities) to the students.
4. What will be the selection procedure for the internships?
A. The students will be shortlisted based on their application and resume submitted to the employer. These shortlisted students would then be contacted by the employer for further interview rounds.
5. Our college/university does not allow a 4-6 month internship during the semester. Can I still register my college?
A. Yes, although this drive offers internships for a duration of 4-6 months, we do offer internship opportunities for shorter durations as well. To know more details, please email us at email@example.com.
6. My query has not been answered here, what should I do?
A. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +91 89292 94027.