About the Online Internship Fair:
India’s Largest Online Internship Fair is a 10-day internship drive for BBA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc, and similar degree branches, open exclusively for colleges partnered with Internshala from these 40 cities – Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Kochi, Patna, Coimbatore, Surat, Dehradun, Nagpur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Varanasi, Meerut, Agra, Kanpur, Nashik, Mohali, Vadodara, Ludhiana, Raipur, Udaipur, Jalandhar, Vijayawada, Gwalior, Allahabad, Aligarh, Jodhpur, Jabalpur, Cuttack, Mathura, Manipal, Jamshedpur, Sonipat, Amritsar, and Panipat. Through this drive, your students will get a chance to intern with a company for a duration of 2-6 months, and based on their performance during the internship, they may get a pre-placement offer.
- 150+ internship opportunities
- Stipend up to INR 15,000
- Job offer for select few internships
How will the Online Internship Fair work?
1. The college authorities (preferably the training and placement head) need to register their college by filling the form given below. Click here if the form below does not load for some reason. Registration is completely free of cost.
2. After registration, Internshala will share an exclusive link with you (college authority) on 17th December. This exclusive link will feature your name and the college’s name.
3. You are required to share this link with your students. Only through this link will the students be able to view and apply to the internships.
The deadline for college registration is 16th December. Registration is compulsory for participation in this drive.
Eligibility criteria for students:
All undergraduate students (from degrees such as BBA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc, and similar branches) enrolled in colleges from the above-mentioned 40 cities are eligible to apply for the internships featured in this drive.
Please note: This form cannot be filled by students. Only college authorities are eligible to register for this drive.
1. Where will the Online Internship Fair take place?
A. The drive will take place online on Internshala from 17th to 26th December. You can participate in the drive by filling the form below. Any college (that entertains degree courses like BBA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc, and similar branches) from the above-mentioned 40 cities can register for this drive.
2. I would like to know more details about the internships listed in this drive.
A. The internships will be available in all major categories like management, accounts, commerce, media, content writing, etc. These will be in-office as well as work-from-home internships. The duration of these internships will be 2-6 months, starting immediately.
3. What will be the selection procedure for the internships?
A. The students will be shortlisted based on their application and resume submitted to the employer. These shortlisted students would then be contacted by the employer for further interview rounds.
5. Our college/university does not allow a 2-6 month internship during the semester. Can I still register my college?
A. Yes, although this drive offers internships for a duration of 2-6 months, we do offer work-from-home internship opportunities. To know more details, please email us at email@example.com.
6. My query has not been answered here, what should I do?
A. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +91 9971053995.