Hello Campus Managers!
Here is the 2nd video of the series. Watch this video to learn more about the tasks you would perform in the internship and the eligibility criteria for the stipend, internship certificate, and grand prize.
To recap, in this internship, you will perform 3 tasks –
- First task is drip marketing. It will happen from 4th-7th January.
- Second task will be referral campaign and it is the most important task of this internship. In this task, you would refer and guide your friends and college mates to enroll on Internshala Trainings. This task will take place on the 8th and 9th January. We will train you on this task on 6th and 7th January
- And finally, 3rd task is for you to organize a seminar on Internshala Trainings which you can do anytime between 10th – 31st January. We will share more details on this task after 10th January.
Eligibility criteria for the stipend, internship certificate and grand prize –
- Stipend – for every student who enrolls into Internshala Trainings using your unique link, you would receive Rs. 250/- as a stipend. So if you make 10 referrals, you would get Rs. 2500/- as a stipend.
- Internship Certificate – Every campus manager who gets at least 1 successful referral OR conducts at least one seminar in the college will be eligible for the internship certificate. Self-referrals are not counted.
- Grand Prize – The top-performing campus manager with a maximum number of referrals will receive the grand prize of iPhone 10R. Only those campus managers who have minimum 50 successful referrals will be considered for the grand prize and the top performer amongst them would be awarded iPhone 10.
In the next video, you will learn more about Internshala Trainings and will also get to participate in a fun task. Wait for our next Whatsapp message :)