The Internshala Trainings Young Achiever Scholarship is an attempt to help the student community by providing them Internshala’s online trainings worth Rs 2 lacs for free. The fourth edition of this scholarship program aims to continue encouraging bright students who have the desire to learn but may not have adequate resources to do so. Selected students will be given free access to Internshala training programs of their choice.
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
Any student (an Indian national) currently studying in a college (undergraduate or postgraduate) having a family income of lower than 2 lacs per year is eligible to apply.
What is the scholarship amount?
Internshala training programs worth Rs. 2 Lacs will be given free of cost to the winners. 50 students will be selected for the scholarship award. Students can choose any one of the following Internshala trainings as per their choice –
- Web Development
- Android App Development
- Business Communication Skills
- Core Java
- Digital Marketing
- Programming with C & C++
- Beginner’s Trading Certification
- Advance Excel
What is the purpose of this scholarship?
To help young minds of India excel in the field of their interest by providing them industry relevant training programs.
What are the selection criteria?
Your application will be evaluated on the basis of following criteria:
1. A sense of purpose: Your objective of doing the specific training program [students will select the training they want to learn] and how that program may help you achieve your career goals.
2. Good academic background: You should have a reasonably good academic background (10th and 12th percentage) along with no arrears in college exams.
3. An element of need: Everything else being the same, the scholarship would be awarded to someone who is in a greater financial need.
What is the application process?
The application process consists of three steps:
1. Online form submission: Submit your entry in the form below. Click here if the form below does not load for some reason.
2. Preliminary screening: It will be based on the above-mentioned criteria. If you are shortlisted, you will be required to provide necessary documents and proofs.
3. Referee check: After you have been selected, your referee (provided in the form) would be contacted for verification after which the results will be announced.
What is the application deadline?
Applications for the scholarship are open until 25th February 2018 (23:59:59 hours).
When will the results be announced?
The names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced on 27th February 2018. After the referee check process, the final winners will be declared on 1st March 2018.
How many candidates would be shortlisted?
At first, we would shortlist 50 deserving candidates and 10 candidates would be on the waitlist. If any of these 50 shortlisted candidates fails to provide required documents, students from the waitlist would be considered.
How would you verify the information provided by an applicant?
The shortlisted candidates would be required to furnish scanned copies of all necessary documents and proofs before the referee check. After this, the referee would be contacted for verification.
Where can I see the list of winners of the previous edition?
You can see the results of the previous edition here.