Share an Internship – Win Exciting Prizes!

Over coming weeks you will intensify your search for internships and in the process are likely to stumble upon an internship that may not be relevant for you (say, a Civil Engg. student stumbling upon a Computer Science internship), don’t let that discovery go waste and get rewarded for your efforts.

Share any such internship with Internshala (form below) and we’d reward you with mobile phone top-up worth Rs.100! What more, if you share 3 or more such links, you would win a cool limited edition Internshala T-Shirts.

Those who are not looking for internships this year but are aware of such internship from their previous experiences can also participate and win the prizes.

This is our chance to build a Wikipedia of Internships, join us! Read more to know the details…

FAQs

1. Are you guys serious? You would reward me for my own internship hunt?

A. Yes.

2. So how does it work? What do I need to do?

A. Whenever you stumble upon a meaningful internship link (be it corporate, academic, start up , NGO, or Government) share the link of the internship with us using the form below (click here if the form below does not load for some reason). If the internship gets selected for publication on Internshala, we would reward  you with mobile phone top-up worth Rs. 100 for each link. If you share 3 or more such links which get published, you would win a cool limited edition Internshala T-Shirt. In addition, in all such published internships the credit would be given to the original contributor.

3. How do you define a meaningful internship?

A. If it’s an internship that you would be proud to have on your CV and would have considered applying yourself; then chances are that it’s a meaningful internship. If in doubt, surf around and see some of the internships posted here and you would get a feel. If still in doubt, we would suggest that you share the links and let us decide.

4. Do the internships need to be in a particular category?

A. No. Engineering, Pure Science, MBA, Social Science, Journalism & Media, Law etc. Any discipline entries are eligible for prize money as long as they are meaningful. However, Indian students must be eligible to apply. While we prefer paid internships, we are OK looking at unpaid ones too.

5. Do the internships that I submit need to be from the same education stream as my study program?

A. No, you can submit internships for other streams too. In-fact chances are that those internships which are not relevant to your area of study are more likely to get submitted. However, Indian students must be eligible to apply. While we prefer paid internships, we are OK looking at unpaid ones too.
6. I know a few other internship portals. Can I provide you with their URL? Would that count?

A. If you submit link of a particular internship posted on other portals and if that entry gets selected for publication on Internshala, it would be counted. Submitting the link of the entire portal as it is (eg. www.internshala.com) would not count.

7. How would I know whether an internship link submitted by me has been published?

A. We would notify you over email whenever a link submitted by you is published on the portal.

8. What if more than one person submit the same link? Who gets the credit?

A. If the same internship link is submitted by more than 1 person and gets published on the portal, the person who submitted it first (basis time stamp of submission) would be rewarded.

9. When would I get the prize money?

A. Prizes are awarded as soon as an internship is published and you would also receive a confirmation email regarding the same.

10. Again, are you guys serious?

A. Yes.

You may want to check latest internship for engineering students

45 thoughts on “Share an Internship – Win Exciting Prizes!

• January 6, 2012 at 4:47 AM

One of my internship links have been posted, but I have not received any communication about the reward. Please look into the matter.

• January 6, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Hi Bhuwan,

Could you please inbox me the details of the internship at sarvesh@internshala.com and I will look into it?

• January 7, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I have submitted an intern but not yet received any reply from your side.

• January 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Sir,
    I am pursuing my final year in the civil engineering stream, can i apply for this internship program?

• January 20, 2012 at 8:43 PM

which one? Did you read the post before commenting?

• January 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM

is this iit-paris internships only for IIT students or any other university student can apply?

• February 11, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hey
    I had submitted a few links (7) to internships on 2nd Feb, 2012.
    I haven’t heard back from you so I wanted to check to see if you had gone through them.

Thanks.

• February 13, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Hi Shashank,

Thanks for sharing the links – appreciate the gesture. Among the 7 links shared, only the EPFL one was relevant and actionable (i.e. a student should be able to apply on a link or to an email after reading the info) but deadline for that was passed in November and hence could not be published.

Please keep sharing and help us build Wikipedia of meaningful internships.

Many thanks
      LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
      facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

• February 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Sir, I want to know about internship program for June-August.

• March 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I have submitted 50 internships links.When will i get notified about my submissions?

• March 23, 2012 at 6:19 PM

i did share an internship for 3rd year guys ,,, pls check over it… stipend of 1200/- per month..
    but i didnt get any email from u guys…

• April 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I am a 1st year student of BITS. can i apply for this internship?

• April 29, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Good afternoon sir,
    I m join dlsa,if possible plz tell me sir?

• May 16, 2012 at 3:57 PM

sir,
    I’d like to know about internships offered for civil engg. students during october-december

• May 16, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Hi Praveen- For internship opportunities in the months of October- December you will need to stay connected to us. Generally companies don’t post internships for that far off. be updated on all the latest opportunities in internships by subscribing to us and joining Internshala on Facebook.

Many thanks
      LinkedIn-http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887

• May 27, 2012 at 2:49 PM

sir ,i dont know about intrenship mean . can u give a clear explanation about intrenship? i am intrested in participating this . i am a college boy doing 2nd year be mechanical engineering.

• May 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM

thank u for ur reply sir.can u explain both what u have asked me ie definition of intrenship and about the contest?

• June 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Dear sir,i kavita,i m final year student of M.tech(IT). I want to know internship for M.tech. and how i did apply for internship.plz reply me. Thanks

• June 1, 2012 at 9:23 PM

@Kavita
      The ‘Internships’ section of our portal has internship posting for students from all the fields of study. You can visit ‘Engineering Internships’ section if you are looking for internships in that category. Feel free to browse and ask us for help in case of any queries.

Many Thanks
      LinkedIn- http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3932887
      Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Internshala

• July 8, 2012 at 7:52 PM

i anand giri studying in delhi college of engineering has provided links of training programmes carried out in india and princeton.

• August 30, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Please can anyone tell that i am from electronics and communication,can i still apply for internship??
    hoping for soon reply!!

• August 31, 2012 at 9:46 PM

actually i want to know specifically about amazon as they have mentioned computer science and IT students only…so can I still apply

• March 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Dear Sir,
    In have shared around 11 internship links including some one is going to expire this month end. I didn’t get any response from you.

• March 19, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Dear Sir,
    I have submitted 3 to 4 link on your website. But they doesn’t got published while they were valid according to FAQ. Please respond

• April 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I have written about an internship(addongyan) and its not published yet.

• April 3, 2013 at 6:11 AM

2 days back!! will submit it again..!! thanks!

• May 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Hello sir , i m studying in IPS college indore and pursuing Chemical engineering frm there it is my last year sir,i was think to do internship frm mumbai .. does u have any company in which i could apply ..
    Kindly Reply Soon , Thanks..

• June 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Hello sir,
    I’m pursuing B.sc(H) MATHEMATICS from delhi university, and I’m currently in 3rd year. I would like to know about any internship available. Can you help me in finding one in delhi.