TATA Motors Internships – All you need to know!

Internshala asks Mr. Gajendra Chandel, Chief Human Resource Officer, Tata Motors about the benefits of running an awesome internship program.

Mr. Gajendra Chandel‘Swimming is not learnt in the classroom’ – this underlying motto at Tata Motors has made their internship programs one of the most sought after in the most reputed colleges of India. Internshala recently caught up with Mr. Chandel to learn what actually goes into the making of the Tata Motors Internship program. Excerpts-

Hello Gajendra. Thanks for taking out time of your busy schedule for Internshala. Talking of Tata Motors Internship Program, could you please provide a brief overview?

Hello! Glad to help. At Tata Motors, we run two types of internship programs – one for the top class engineering institutes & the other for some of the best B-schools.

As part of their curriculum in the final year of engineering graduation, students from selected institutes undergo a six month internship program on specific business projects. This is expected to give us better insights about the students thereby helping us in decision for offering PPOs.

The internship program with B-schools is an annual, two month stint during the summer wherein campus selected students from premier institutes intern with us during their summer break between the first and second year of their course. This is called the B-School SIP program.

What processes do you follow to recruit interns and what qualities would you want to see in a prospective intern?

Interns are shortlisted on basis of certain minimum eligibility requirements of merit, followed by group discussions and behavioral interviews. They are then put through aptitude and psychometric tests based on the quality of execution of project assignments and recommendations from business panel. Thereafter, a detailed pre-placement selection process is undertaken that entails business simulation, presentation to the selection panel and a final personal interview. For final placements or absorption in the company, the interns are assessed throughout their internship period followed by detailed reviews with a leadership panel.

As for the qualities, we look for interns brimming with passion, high motivation and creativity. Attitude and behavioral competencies are also crucial to enable the right cultural fit.

During internships, what kind of roles/projects are interns given and what should they expect to learn from it?

Interns work on live business projects with business impact outcomes. They are assigned dedicated project mentors who are subject matter experts. This achieves the twin objectives of giving them an exposure to real business scenarios as well as deriving fresh perspectives from this young talent on problem statements / live projects of the company.

Do you happen to remember any particular project(s) where interns played a critical role?

It would be difficult to point out any one project. Over the years, there have been a number of high-impact projects where interns have played an important role either by way of bringing in vital research work or bringing down costs, bringing in new marketing ideas, execution of launch plans, etc.

What are the top three mistakes that interns generally commit and you would like to warn a prospective intern about?

While it is expected of an intern to commit a few mistakes, we don’t term them as mistakes per se, but as learning experiences. At Tata Motors, the interns are encouraged to:

• Shift from campus to a corporate mindset.
  • Relinquish fixated, rigid ideas and instead harness their learnings from the organization.
  • Be open to explore the wider work environment by interacting with various stakeholders.

In what ways has the company benefited from the internship program?

We’ve had numerous benefits from the internship program, such as-

• Young minds working on our projects, bring in new perspectives and fresh thinking to the table.
  • Selecting interns by testing their ability to think of ways to deal with real life business scenarios gives an edge over selecting them through the regular campus selection process.
  • Those who we are not able to offer or do not join us for any reason, may work with our customers / suppliers / channel partners or even be our company’s customers directly or of Group’s products.

What are the three things about Tata Motors that would make an internship experience of a candidate unforgettable?

• A vibrant cadre engagement framework beginning with selection from campus to evaluation in real life business environment & even leading to absorption to corporate.
  • Solid mentorship of project guides which gives on-the-job experience and a proper handshake of knowledge / skills to equip them for employment of their choice.
  • A cordial & open work environment conducive to learning & taking risks coupled with ample opportunities to innovate and contribute in live business projects.

Thank you, Gajendra for providing astute insights to the famed Tata Motors Internship program. We’re sure the prospective interns on Internshala platform will profit a lot from it.

Want to intern at similar Companies? Check out these latest engineering internships and management internships. To apply for such amazing internships, please register here.

You heard it from the boss himself. Now read on to explore the challenging story of Ms. Chandani Gupta, MBA, BITS Mesra, who did a summer internship at Tata Motors.

Are you an employer looking for interns? Hire interns through Internshala; it’s free and hassle-free.

173 thoughts on “TATA Motors Internships – All you need to know!

• December 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from Amity University, Noida. I am in 2nd year of my mechanical engineering.
    I wanted to do internship in your company to gain some knowledge and experience about corporate world.

I would be very thankful to you if you will allow me to do internship in your company.

Shindhu Kedia.

• December 22, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Hi Sindhu,

Tata Motors visits colleges for internships. You may contact your college authorities to know if they have a tie-up with them and apply then.

• August 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Actually, our college authorities don’t know how to tie-up with TATA Motors. please tell the procedure so i can tell us my college authorities to contact you.
        If there is some procedure, please send me to my email id ( nitinbopche@yahoo.in ).

• January 20, 2015 at 7:44 PM

did u get the chance to do internship at tata motors?

• December 21, 2014 at 3:59 PM

How can I apply for the internship in tata moters. Give me a link for apply

• December 22, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Hi Vikash,

• December 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM

sir, i am pursuing mechanical 4th year , i do have an aggregate of 79% ,i am intersted to learn things practically by doing intern at u r company so please provide me assistance for applying for it by proving link of it.

• December 22, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Hi Mohan,

• December 24, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Sir,

I am doing a post graduate in Mechanical Engineering Design (Mechanical) at Modern Education Society College of Engg. , Pune.
    Now I am in first year, We have a project in the next year which will start in June.
    Can i apply at TATA motors for 1 year project internship?
    Please send me details to apply with the link and email ID.

• December 25, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Hi Mayuresh,

Tata Motors visits colleges for internships. You may contact your college authority to know if it has a tie-up with them and apply then.

• December 26, 2014 at 7:17 PM

sir,

I am doing my mechanical engineering from shri mata vaishno devi university, katra.
    My university has no tie-ups with tata motors. So how can i apply internship in your company .
    Please reply.

• December 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hi Suraj,

• January 7, 2015 at 11:00 PM

sir,

I am doing my electrical engineering from Birla Institute Of Technology Mesra Extension Center Jaipur.
    My university has no tie-ups with tata motors neither the placement cell has active interest in getting students interns . So how can i apply internship in your company .
    Please reply.

• January 14, 2015 at 5:24 PM

Hi Akash,

You may ask your TnP to get in touch with the company for internship opportunities.

• January 20, 2015 at 9:17 PM

Respected sir/madam,

My name is Pavankumar N. I am pursuing Master’s Degree under Manipal University in Computer Aided Analysis and Design (CAAD) is posting you my RESUME seeking INTERNSHIP. I am very much interested to work and learn the practical aspects of how things work in an industry.

Thanking you for your attention,
    Yours truely,
    Pavankumar N

• January 24, 2015 at 1:35 PM

Hi!

• January 31, 2015 at 5:59 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from JNTU Hyderabad. I am in 3rd year of my mechanical engineering.

Rajesh

• April 10, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Hi!

• February 8, 2015 at 11:47 AM

My name is vipin kumar rai. I am pursuing my mechanical engineering under vtu. I am very much interested to work and learn the practical aspects of how things work in an industry.

Thanking you for your attention,
    vipin

• February 10, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Hi Vipin

You may want to have a look at the latest mechanical internships here.

• March 12, 2015 at 7:38 PM

sir
    I am a mechanical engineering student in VIDHYA MANDHIR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY in erode Tamilnadu. I like and intrusted in the field of design and research and development in automobiles. now i am doing a project related to DRAG FORCE REDUCTION IN SUV MODELS WITHOUT USING AERODYNAMIC STRUCTURE AND HOW TO INCREASE THE MILEAGE AND TOTAL PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE. we know that the reduction of the drag coefficient increase the performance of the vehicle and increase the mileage. from software simulation test the new design can decrease the drag coefficient up to 0.00346 and increase the stability of the vehicle.
    I would like to participate a internship program or industrial project in your company.

• April 10, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Hi!

• April 1, 2015 at 12:14 AM

Respected Sir,
    I am Aditya Sarode, a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering Student of VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR I am in search of a Summer Internship/ Training Program in period of March 2015 to July 2015.I wanted to do Summer Training in your company to gain some knowledge and experience about corporate world.
    I would be very thankful to you if you give me any chance for Training in TATA MOTORS. Please let me know, if there is any opportunity for getting Summer Training in Tata Motors.

Yours Faithfully,
    Aditya Sarode
    aditya1937@hotmail.com
    7875301734

• April 10, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Hi!

• April 8, 2015 at 4:04 PM

I am student of BE 6th semester mechanical engineering from shri shankaracharya group of institutions Bhilai chhattisgarh Pls help me how can I apply for vocational training in tata motors. Pls provide me helpline no. for more details on it.

• April 10, 2015 at 1:50 PM

Hi!

• April 10, 2015 at 12:44 AM

My name is yeshoda i am pursuing my mba in human resource from sai balaji international institutions management studies i wanted to do summary internship in your company gain some knowledge and experience about corporate world i would be very thankful to you if you give me any chance for training in tata motors

• April 10, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Hi!

For HR Internships, we suggest you to visit here.

• April 13, 2015 at 11:33 AM

Currently, I’m pursuing my MBA systems..Would you please tell me how to apply for the internship in tata motors??
    Thanks!!

• April 14, 2015 at 5:10 PM

Hi!

You can get an Internship at Tata Motors only through the Training and Placement Cell of your college. Please ask the concerned personnel to get in touch with the company. You may read the second paragraph (first question) of the above article.

• April 13, 2015 at 6:07 PM

I want to contact human resource development department of tata motors for asking details on vocational training. Pls. provide me contact no.

• April 14, 2015 at 5:12 PM

Hi Ramakant,

We suggest you visit the official website of Tata Motors for the information.

• April 22, 2015 at 5:25 PM

How can I know that there is seat available for me for vocational training in tata motors or not. And tata motors website is not helpful for knowing about how to apply for vocational training or internship. And contact no. also does not responds which is given in websites

• April 28, 2015 at 11:27 PM

I had submitted my resume for internship in Tata motors but there is no reply from Tata motors.

• April 29, 2015 at 5:38 PM

Hi Ramakant,

We advice you to follow-up with them for the same.

Best

• April 30, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Sir, I am Bhawana Chauhan currently pursuing BBA from Jagannth University , NCR. I would like to know about the internship programmes offered at TATA Motors and how can I apply for it.

• May 8, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I’m a First year MBA student at St. Aloysius college , Man-galore and I’m basically from Bangalore applying for ‘Summer Internship” program in your firm. I’m looking forward to work as an intern in the field of Human Resource(HR) in you firm, hoping you will provide me with good results. If you have any questions or need more information , you may reach me through the phone or E-mail provided below.
    I’m looking forward for your call,

Anusha.B.C
    9916645862/ 9886334369
    anushabc56@gmail.com

• May 20, 2015 at 2:58 PM

Dear sir,
    i m shubham studying in diploma in mechanical engg 2nd year. i wanted to do intenship inyour company bt due to my exams schedule i wasnt able to fill your form . i have got the letter requires as per the requirement bt as the last date was 15.4.2015 of the form fill up date . My holidays started at 6th may so i wasn’t able to come .Sir i m really intreasted to do intenship in your company please suggest me some the procedure to be done.
    i will b really thankful to you if you will help me.

Thanking You
    Your’s Sincierly
    Shubham

• May 25, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Hello i m tushar
    I m doing btec. In ece branch
    I m in 6 semester nd now i want to do a good industrial training
    Please suggest me some good options

• June 1, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Hi Tushar,

We suggest you to check the latest Electronics Internships and apply to the one(s) which suit you the best. In addition, you may also subscribe to our weekly updates here.

Good luck

• June 11, 2015 at 12:57 AM

hello sir,
    I am Abhishek.A final year student. few days ago i was apply for training in tata motors at delhi
    but still i am not getting any answer. plz reply me.

• June 12, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Dear Abhishek,

We suggest you to send them a reminder directly.

• July 24, 2015 at 1:25 AM

Respected Sir,
    I am VIKRAM KUMAR, a 3nd year ProductionEngineering Student of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, AGARTALA I am in search of a Summer Internship/ Training Program in period of March 2016 to July 2016.I wanted to do Summer Training in your company to gain some knowledge and experience about corporate world.

Yours Faithfully,
    Vikram Kumar
    viku.kumar123@gmail.com
    Mobile no:-8730851895

• August 3, 2015 at 2:44 AM

Hello sir
    I m Aakash kumar from nit dgp……currently 3rd year(mechanical engineering)….and I wanted to do summer internship in ur company…..in between May 2016 to July 2016……so can u plZ suggest me how can I reach ur company 4 my summer intern…….and at wat time should I apply 4 intern……

Will be looking forward 4 ur rply…..

Thank you…..
    Aakash Kumar

• September 12, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.E from PAVAI COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY I am in 3rd year of my mechatornics engineering.

your truly
    amarnath s

• October 19, 2015 at 9:43 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from kanpur institute of technology , kanpur. I am in 2nd year of my mechanical engineering.

Amrit pal singh

• October 27, 2015 at 12:21 AM

Sir I pursuing mba of sri sai university palampur I have done internship on your tata motors company .but sir plz provide the summer training project report of marketing side.

• November 20, 2015 at 12:19 PM

Hi Vikas,

You may contact Tata Motors about the same.

• December 14, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING from DEI TECHANICAL COLLEGE,DAYALBAGH ,AGRA-282006. I am in 2nd year of my mechanical engineering.

HIMANSHU TIWARI

• December 14, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING from DEI TECHANICAL COLLEGE,DAYALBAGH ,AGRA-282005. I am in 2nd year of my mechanical engineering.

HIMANSHU TIWARI

• February 1, 2016 at 3:45 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from Dehradun Institute Of technology University, Dehradun. I am in 3nd year of my mechanical engineering.

Siddhant Brij Sinha.

• February 5, 2016 at 5:20 PM

Dear Sir,
    My need is totally different from that of other viewers. My nephew is in class XI. He is pursuing science only because of his immense interest in any motor vehicle. This fascination for vehicles began when he was a little toddler. How much ever we tried to divert his attention towards academics, it was futile. He is the least bit interested in maths and physics as taught in the classroom through his subject books. But the same phemenona and theories he well understands when interpreted in the language of motor vehicles. The only magazine he reads is the one that deals with motor vehicles. We have stopped purchasing that magazine too. The family wants him to complete his formal education. But looking at his penchant for vehicles, a friend advised that I approach TATA MOTORS and they would have some good hands on training programmes for such children whose talents and geniuses cannot be understood or handled by our education system.

Eagerly waiting to hear from your kind office.;

Jyoti Ambadas Mohite,
    Amravati
    9422956138 josurash@yahoo.in

• February 15, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from Institute Of technicale education and research,(siskha o anusandhan University), bhubeneswar. I am in 3nd year of my mechanical engineering.

Sarthak Das

• February 15, 2016 at 7:06 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from Institute Of technical education and research, (siksha o anusandhn University), Bhubaneswar. I am in 3nd year of my mechanical engineering of 6th semister.

Sarthak Das

• February 19, 2016 at 1:31 PM

SIr, I had posted a mail here on February 5th 2016. I am still awaiting a reply from your side.

Warm Regards

Jyoti Ambadas Mohite

• March 12, 2016 at 1:40 PM

Sir, I am pursuing in b.tech. 3rd year mech.. I am interested to do summer training &internship in tata motors .Let me know how to apply for it.

My email is:-
    (Tsharma936@yahoo.com)

• March 17, 2016 at 10:19 AM

Hello sir
    I m nikil malviya from jec kukas (jaipur)…currently 3rd year(mechanical engineering)….and I wanted to do summer internship in ur company…..in between May 2016 to July 2016……so can u plZ suggest me how can I reach ur company 4 my summer intern…….and at wat time should I apply 4 intern……

Will be looking forward 4 ur rply…..

Thank you…..my contect no. 8387076187

• March 17, 2016 at 10:16 PM

Sir, I am third year mechanical student from csvtu university ,bhilai. I am interested to do internship in tata motors . let me know how to apply for it
    Its my email:
    gupta8435862265@gmail.com

• March 29, 2016 at 10:06 PM

Dear Recruiting Team,
    Greetings of the Day!!!
    I am Vinay kumar presently doing my masters in Germany is there any possibility to get internship in Research and Development at Tata Motors,
    Thanking You,
    Kind Regards
    Vinay Kumar Kandagatla
    +4915217682092

• April 1, 2016 at 6:08 PM

Sir, i am second year mechanical engineering student from skn sinhgad Institute of technology and science, lonavala how can i join internship programm at your company

• June 9, 2016 at 2:54 PM

sir,
    i am in BE mechanical engineering i want to look for final year project in your esteemed organisation
    i wnat to take practical knowledge with project in your organisation so plese allow me for project.
    regards
    Dnyaneshwar

• June 15, 2016 at 3:41 PM

Sir,
    I would like to say that mr. MD AFTAB ALAM studying in MBA in SIMMC College affiliated from PUNE UNIVERSITY. I want to join your company for doing internship my specialisation is MARKETING. I want to do SIP in Asansol west Bengal.

Please reply soon if possible

• August 13, 2016 at 4:44 PM

Hi sir,
    I am a third year mechanical student of AL-Habeeb college of engg&tech under ( JNTUH ) University. Sir i want to do internship from TATA MOTOR.
    Let me know how to apply

• August 14, 2016 at 8:24 AM

Hello, sir I m Vikash kumar from Ranchi and I m pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engg. ( 7th sem ) from Punjab Technical University. Sir I want to do internship from TATA MOTOR.so please let me know how to apply.

• September 13, 2016 at 6:47 PM

Hi Vikash,

Apologies for the delay in response.
      Please refer the above article for the information regarding the internship in TATA Motors.

You may also register yourself on Internshala for the internships- http://internshala.com/registration/student
      and apply for the internships matching your requirements.

• October 13, 2016 at 2:20 AM

Hello sir. I am doing my MBA in marketing and finance.so I would like be my internship in Tata motors.is there any internship for MBA students.
    ph:7760848608

• November 7, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Hello respected sir/mam

I have completed my b.tech in mechanical. Now I am looking for internship in ahmedabad..

Can u suggest me some industry

• December 7, 2016 at 9:50 PM

Shashwath Sir, i am 3rd year Master Of Computer Science(MCA) student from KLE’S NIJAGINPPA COLLEGE BANGALORE how can i join internship programm at your company

• December 10, 2016 at 6:41 PM

I completed my B. E. In mechanical. Now how i can applid for internship for automotive industry. Plese send he link.

• December 20, 2016 at 11:45 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from Andhra Pradesh. I am in 3rd year 2nd semestar of my mechanical engineering.
    I wanted to do internship in your company in jamsedpur to gain some knowledge and experience about corporate world.

Prabhat kumar

• December 20, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from JNTUA, Andhra Pradesh. I am in3rd year 2nd semof my mechanical engineering.

Prabhat kumar

• December 21, 2016 at 11:46 AM

Sir I am pursuing my B.Tech 4th sem from Rungta College Of Engg. & Tech ,Bhilai
    I want to do internship in your company , in designing department.

I will be very thankful if you allow me for internship in your reputed company.

Yours sincerely
    K Balaji Shubham

• January 6, 2017 at 8:35 PM

Sir, I am Abhishek Rajput from farrukhabad. I currently persuing my Bachelor of Business Management in lucknow. There is a mendatory internship of 4 months after which i recieve my degree of course completion. Sir/ Mam i want to do internship in Tata Motors. Please tell me the procedure of applying.

• January 23, 2017 at 1:07 PM

Respected Sir,
    I am Kaushik Paul, a 1st year Bachelor of Administration Student of ICFAI University Tripura, I am in Search of a Summer Internship/Training program in period of May 2017 to July 2017.I wanted to do Summer Internship/Training in your company to gain some knowledge and experience about corporate World.
    I would be very thankful to you if you give me any chance for Training in TATA MOTORS Finance.Please let me know, If there is any opportunity for getting Summer Training in TATA MOTORS Finance.

Yours faithfully
    Kaushik Paul
    Email:- kaushikpaul1995@gmail.com
    Ph:- 9774715652

• January 29, 2017 at 11:03 AM

How do I apply at a\Tata Motors for sumeer intership?

• January 29, 2017 at 11:04 AM

How do I apply at a\Tata Motors for sumeer intership?

• February 15, 2017 at 1:29 PM

sir
    i am doing 3rd year B.tech. mechanical engineering . i want a two month summer internship at tata motors to gain knowledge and to have wider experience in automotive field . so , what is the procudure to applying ?

• February 16, 2017 at 6:14 PM

Hi sir,

• February 17, 2017 at 4:25 PM

Sir, Im a 2nd year mechanical engineering student.I wanted to know that is there any provision for industrial training (about 1 month) and what are the procedures?Im very eager and curious to explore TATA group.

• February 18, 2017 at 10:55 AM

Hi sir , I’m a 3rd year mechanical engineering student and in may and June. I want to internship in Tata motors so please tell me how can I apply of 2 months training in Tata motors! Please reply me sir

• February 27, 2017 at 5:32 PM

Hi sir, I am student of jaipuria institute of management noida. I want internship in tata motors.I am in pgdm marketing and looking for sales and marketing profile. How can I apply for SIP for 2 months training in tata motors!
    Please reply sir.

• February 28, 2017 at 2:05 AM

Respected sir,
    My name is MD TANZEB ALAM and right now I m pursuing B.Tech(3 year) from Arya College Of Engineering & I.T, JAIPUR..I wanna do internship from TaTa Motors…So I request you to please tell me how to apply for that ?

• March 3, 2017 at 12:52 PM

Hi Tanzeb,

• March 4, 2017 at 10:00 AM

Sir i want to summer training at tata motors from diploma. Please reply

• March 7, 2017 at 11:30 PM

Respected sir,
    My name is BASANT KUMAR MISHRA and right now i m pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) from JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY ,KOLKATA………i want to do summer training from Tata Motors………..so i request to please tell me how to apply for that?

• March 14, 2017 at 8:47 AM

Sir, my self Nitin Kumar dubey. I am 3rd year ( M.E) b.tech student from DITS Allahabad and I want to summer training in your company so please help me sir..

• March 18, 2017 at 1:45 PM

hello i am babulal jat from macerc sirsi jaipur b.tech collage 3rd year 6th sem.
    sir I want to summer training in your company so please help me sir..

• March 22, 2017 at 1:13 PM

sir i m frm mpec kanpur mechanical depart 3 tear

… sir i want to do summer training ( 45 days). sir plz reply me what i do

• March 24, 2017 at 10:22 AM

SIR,
    I am Aakash.V from KPRIET sir we have around 400+ students in our mechanical department in final and pre-final year and have many students interested in automobile field. I as the coordinator requested you to please
    accept our invite to visit our college

• March 25, 2017 at 12:01 AM

Respected sir,
    I am a student of branch Electronics and Telecommunication engineering of 2nd year 4th sem from Trident Academy of Technology. I want to do internsip in your company from 25th june to 25 july.
    I will be very thankful you allow for internshil in your reputed company.

Yours faithfully
    Shagufta Perwez

• March 25, 2017 at 5:40 PM

Respected sir,
    I am a student of electronics and telecommunication of 2nd year 4th semester from Trident Academy Of technology. I want to do internship fome 25 june.
    I will be very much thankful if you allow me for internship in your reputed company.

Thankyou
    Yours faithfully
    Shagufta Perwez

• March 29, 2017 at 11:28 AM

sir,
    i am a student of b.b.A of 2nd year 4semester from shri guru ram rai institute of technology and science and i want a internship in your company in dehra dun onword june and july
    i will be thanful if you allow me for internship in your company in dehra dun

thankyou
    your faithfully
    Anil narula

• March 31, 2017 at 12:40 AM

I am very interested training in tata motora

• April 8, 2017 at 12:01 AM

sir,
    i am a student of BBA 2nd year 4th semester from IMS Unsion University Dehradun and i want to a internship in your company in Rudrapur onwards may and june
    i will be thankful if you would gave me a chance for internship in your company in rudrapur

Your Faithfully
    Gajendra Rawat

• April 24, 2017 at 10:14 PM

Sir
    I am a student of BTech 1year 3 semester from JIMS greater noida and I want to a internship in your company in delhi NCR onward June and July .

It will thankful if you would gave me achance for internship in your company in Delhi NCR

Your Faithfully
    Raman sohal

• April 29, 2017 at 6:56 PM

Sir ,
    I am sri Harsha mannava from Sathyabama university Chennai from mechanical branch sir around 10 students we want to do 15 days internship in your Tata motors company so please give permission sir my email id :sriHarsha 3515227@gmail.com

• April 29, 2017 at 7:13 PM

I requested to tell how to apply that sir

Thanking you,

Yoursfaithfully
    M.sriharsha

• May 10, 2017 at 4:03 PM

sir

i am a student polytechnic diploma mechanical production 2nd year i am intrest your company for summer traning

• May 14, 2017 at 7:26 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.E from Bansal college .Bhopal .I am in 3rd year of my mechanical engineering.
    I wanted to do internship in your company to gain some knowledge and experience .Is there any scope with your company for summer internship during last June 2017 and July 2017

• May 14, 2017 at 11:51 PM

sir i am persuing mba in marketing and i want to do summer internship ..sir please tell me how can i apply..

• May 20, 2017 at 2:56 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.E from Aditya engineering college Satna Madhya Pradesh. I am in 3rd year of my mechanical engineering.
    I wanted to do internship in your company to gain some knowledge and experience .Is there any scope with ur company for summer internship during June and July .

• May 24, 2017 at 2:36 PM

hello Sir.My name is abhishek watson, studying in 2nd year in mechanical my college is quantum school of teleology roorkee dejhradun.I want to do internship in your company in this summer for gaining knowledge.Is there any scope with ur company for this???
    I would be thankful to u if you allow me for this purpose

• May 26, 2017 at 4:47 PM

Hello Sir,
    I am Abutalib Shaikh. I studied 1st year diploma in Automotive Technician from Rustomjee Academy from Thane. I want to do 2months Internship. because in our college internship is compulsory after 1st year.
    so, is there any chance in your company..
    It will thankful if you would gave me achance for internship in your company in Thane or Mulund.

• May 31, 2017 at 9:15 PM

Hello sir,
    i am Dilshad Ahmad ,now i am complete my 3rd yr in machanical branch,from om sai institute of technology & science,from baghpat,but i am stay in delhi.and i want the internship from TATA MOTORS in cars company. can i got this apportuinity by you as soon as possible. now i am reside near to dilshad garden.

i will very thankful to you to provide this chance.

• July 16, 2017 at 5:31 PM

Hello Sir,
    I am Dipak Thakare. I studied BE in mechanical engineering completed in 2016 from ssgbcoet bhusawal. I want to do 6months graduate Internship in design department department​. because I am fresher and I learn more knowledge about design dept.
    so, is there any chance in your company..
    It will thankful if you would gave me achance for internship in your company in Pune

• August 7, 2017 at 11:20 AM

Sir, I am ANKUR SINGH currently pursuing B.E in mechanical engineering from RGPV UNIVERSITY . I would like to know about the internship at TATA Motors and how can I apply for it.

• October 4, 2017 at 9:30 PM

I want to do internship in TATA Co. I am prusuing BBA from Archarya institute of management and science ,last year 5 SEM.! Can you help me in contacting them or atleast give me some information regarding this.!

• October 18, 2017 at 5:57 PM

Hi
    I want to do internship in your company. I am pursuing btech from Jim’s& I am in 2nd year in mechanical branch . So please tell me the procedure to apply for internship.

• October 18, 2017 at 11:18 PM

Respected sir

I am from NIT Agartala ,b.tech 2nd year ,Production Engineering .Sir i am very eager to get internship in TATA Moters Limited to explore my practical knowledge in automobile engineering.Please sir help me and show me a proper way for this .Thank you sir.

your truely
    Suraj Lal
    NITA

• November 17, 2017 at 7:18 PM

Sir my self MD subhan akhter
    I m pursuing my b tech in mechanical engineering department from asansol engineering college
    I want to be a part od your company for doing internship to get an experience and get knowledge from the corporate world
    Your MD SUBHAN AKHTER

• December 13, 2017 at 7:49 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from Jaipur National university,Jaipur. I am in 3rd year of my mechanical engineering.

Abhimanyu Kumar

• December 18, 2017 at 8:35 PM

Hi sir , I am prasanna doing my mechanical engineering final year I need to take internship What is the process.

• February 22, 2018 at 9:32 PM

Hello sir ,
    I am sunny .I am doing my mechanical engineering from khalsa college of engineering and technology,Amritsar My college has no tie-ups with TATA MOTOR’S. So how can I apply for internship

• March 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM

Sir I’m b. Tech 2nd year student I want summer training in tata moter
    How can apply for training…

• March 29, 2018 at 4:15 PM

Hi Sir,
    This is Anoosha (B.Tech 3rd year) of mechanical department, Andhra university college of engineering for women.As a part of our academic curriculum we need to do internship for 4 months(i.e. from July to october). Can you please provide the required details for the internship.

• April 28, 2018 at 7:09 PM

RESPECTED SOR
    I AM RANJEET KUMAR
    PURSOING M. B. A .FAST YEAR FROM BBD NIIT LUCKNOW (AKTU LUCKNOW UP)
    I am interested you company sammar training TATA MOTORS PLT COMPANY
    I would be very helpful to you if you well
    Allow me
    Thanks sir
    So reply please

• April 30, 2018 at 10:53 AM

Hi Ranjeet,

We do not have any information regarding internships at Tata Motors. You may visit their official careers page for details.

You may also visit internshala.com/internships for internships available on Internshala and can apply to the ones that suit your interest.

Hope this helps!

Thanks~ Unnatti

• May 5, 2018 at 3:17 PM

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from galgotias college of engineering and technology greater Noida. I am in 2nd year of my mechanical engineering.

javed alam
    mobile no. 8449251092

• May 7, 2018 at 3:46 PM

Hi Javed,

We do not have any information regarding internships at Tata Motors. Please visit their official careers page for details.

You can also look for mechanical engineering internships that are available on Internshala here – http://bit.ly/mech_engg. You may apply to the ones that suit your interest.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• December 16, 2018 at 9:50 PM

Sir,
    I have done Live Industrial Training from TATA MOTORS and a diploma holder in mechanical engineering.
    Can I get internship in TATA MOTORS ?

• January 4, 2019 at 5:10 PM

Hi Amit,

Apologies for the delay in response.

We do not have any information regarding internships at Larsen & Toubro. Please visit their official careers page for details.

Thanks~ Ankit

• February 11, 2019 at 9:29 PM

Sir,
    I MD AKRAM RZA ,Now i am pursuing B Tech 3rd year in MECHANICAL Engneering .From JNIT Jaipur.
    I want to internsip in your company because I interested in your company TATA MOTORS.
    I would be very thanksful to you if you will alllow to inrernsip in your coapny.

Your Truly,
    Name= MD AKRAM REZA
    Mob.NO.=8521174097

• February 22, 2019 at 2:27 PM

Hi Akram,

Currently, we do not have any internship opportunity in Tata Motors available on our platform. You can visit their official careers page for more information.

Thanks~ Ankit

• May 27, 2019 at 7:10 PM

I passed aeronautical engineering from AERONAUTICAL SOCIETY OF INDIA.
    I want to do internship from tata motors
    What to do sir?

• May 28, 2019 at 1:27 PM

Hi Avirup,

Thank you for writing in.

We do not have any current information regarding internships at TATA Motors. Please visit their careers page for more information.

However, if you wish to apply to similar internships then you can register on Internshala here – http://bit.ly/new-registration. Once you’ve registered and logged into your account, you may click on the ‘Internships’ button on your dashboard to view all the internships available on the platform. You can filter internships according to your location and duration available.

Thanks :)