What’s in store for employers and internship seekers this year?

Every year, we get a lot of queries from students and recruiters on different aspects of an internship opportunity, and we have brought out an infographic which would (hopefully) give you a detailed insight into the latest internship trends.
Recruiters, you would get to know which is the best time to hire an intern and how virtual internships have gained popularity over the years.
The internship seekers can find the top categories and sectors to intern at and the cities with the highest number of internships.
Find out more about the silent revolution of internships in India now!
Whats-in-store-for-employers-and-internship-seekers-this-year-1
Whats-in-store-for-employers-and-internship-seekers-this-year2
Whats-in-store-for-employers-and-internship-seekers-this-year3
Now that you have a clear idea of the latest trends in the realm of internships, happy interning (or happy recruiting)!

8 thoughts on “What’s in store for employers and internship seekers this year?

• January 30, 2018 at 2:00 PM

hello sir i want to do internship with your company

• February 14, 2018 at 10:59 AM

Hi Vishal,

Apologies for the delay in response.
      Please visit https://internshala.com/internships for all available internships on Internshala. You may apply to the ones that suit your interest.

Thanks~ Unnatti

• February 7, 2018 at 3:47 PM

Hi sir I am pursing bba from university and I want to do internship in hcl plz hlp me.

• February 27, 2018 at 12:32 PM

I applied for 5 to 6 companies but I did not select for any internship . can I get any conformation about internship ?

• March 1, 2018 at 10:26 AM

Hi Rk,

Sorry to hear that! Would like to tell you that an application is screened by the employers and they have their own parameters while selecting a candidate. We have no clear idea that on what basis your application was rejected.

I’d suggest you add more details to your profile such as of class 10th, 12th, training, projects, skills, etc. A high resume rating increases the visibility of your profile and improves the chances of getting shortlisted for an internship.
    On the application part, frame a better answer for the question, ‘why should you be hired for this internship?’. An effective answer to this question will significantly improve your chances of landing the internship.You may visit http://blog.internshala.com/2016/01/4-reasons-your-application-got-rejected-and-how-to-fix-them/ for the tips to make a better application.
    Keep on applying for the internships.

Wish you good luck ☺

Thanks~ Unnatti

• April 27, 2018 at 10:02 AM

I got selected for an internship through Internshala, I got the offer letter and I have been doing the internship since 15th April,2018. And I have mailed the offer letter to student@internshala.com, about one week ago, but my application status is not changed till now and the Merit Certificate is also not available in my internshala dashboard. Please help me with this issue.

• April 30, 2018 at 10:49 AM

Hi Sourav,

Due to a large number of student queries, your application status might not have been updated yet. I’m sure it’ll be updated shortly. You may write to student@internshala.com regarding this. The concerned person will assist you.

Thanks~ Unnatti